Tropicana Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Heather S.

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Farmstand™ Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice.
Flavored blend of clarified sweet potato, grape, apple, carrot, red beet, blueberry and pomegranate juice from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
120 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
One serving of vegetable.
1+1.
One serving of fruit.
Per 8 oz serving.
46 fl oz (1.4 qt) 1.36 L pasteurized. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love Tropicana brand juices, especially the 100% juice blends because you know that you're getting a full serving of fruit and veggies in your morning cup. I also like that in these newer flavor options that they're now incorporating vegetable into the juices. Currently my favorite flavor is this pomegranate blueberry, which tastes delicious and so fresh. I highly recommend giving these juices a try, even if the price is a bit higher than other brands because the fresh quality ingredients are so much healthier for you as they aren't replaced with sugar to lower the price.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
I love this! I really love veggies that are in there. It's not as sweet as other juices which I enjoy. It's a little pricey but I feel like it's worth it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Monrovia, CA
I actually liked this. It's healthy but it has a good taste. The only bad things about it are the price of it and the aftertaste.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
The Tropicana Farmstand pomegranate is the best healthy fruit vegetable drink there is in my opinion I could drink the whole bottle if I let myself I barely taste any vegetable I love it it's my favorite
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Foodie Expert
Oh I love this juice! It is much smoother and light vs the V8 splash and doesn't have that carrot/tomato aftertaste. Its good with smoothies, with cocktails or just standing in front of the fridge at 2 am. Very good product, it is a little pricey but sales and coupons help
Meika L.
Meika L.
Columbus, OH
Very refreshing and doesn't taste like much sugar is added! It says as low as 3 dollars but I have not found that to be the case.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Not bad. I think it's slightly thicker in consistency than regular juice and it's not as sweet but I like that it gives you a full serving of fruits & vegetables in one glass.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I am so grateful for Tropicana's Farmstand Juice - particularly the Pomegranate Blueberry! I was very ill (I actually suffered Mold Poisioning). I was bedridden for about a year. When I started drinking this juice, I started noticing differences in my health. It's absolutely delicious and such a great way to get nutrients from fruits and vegetables. It's all natural with no sugar added! It's the number one thing that I feel okay with putting in my body without having to worry about additives. I generally don't eat enough fruits and vegetables, so this is a great stand-in. I love when it's on sale because while it is more than worth the price (pretty sure about $4-$5), the bottle is on the smaller side so I go through it quickly. LOVE this juice!
Brownsville, Ontario
Foodie Expert
It's wasn't bad, I didn't mind it. My kids loved it! I like the fact that your getting your fruits and veggies all in one. My kids don't always get that so its perfect. I'd like to try a few other flavors too.
Brownsville, Ontario
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Jesica I.