Tropicana® Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice-peach Mango uploaded by Sophia T.

BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropicana Farmstand™ 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Peach Mango.
One serving of vegetable.
1+1.
One serving of fruit.
Flavored blend of clarified sweet potato, grape, apple, peach, carrot and mango juice from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
120 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
46 fl oz (1.4 qt) 1.36L.
Pasteurized.

Lucy S.
Tropicana juice is very delicious. However it is very high in sugar for the serving size that you drink. The taste is very good and doesn’t taste too artificial but the sugar amounts are shockingly high and you can taste the sugar as well. If that sugar it that you’re craving you might be better off drinking tea as a healthier alternative to this juice.
Lydia M.
This is so delicious! You would never know that it had veggies in it! It is perfect for tricking those picky kiddos into getting their vegetables! It isn't super sweet, so it is perfect and refreshing for any day! It even makes the perfect juice for using in a smoothie!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I really like both products. The Farmstand peach mango fruit and vegetable juice is delicious. It has a fruity flavor that isn't too sweet and isn't over powering. The Quaker original life cereal is good too. It is filling and doesn't leave you bloated.
Karyn N.
I love this juice! A great way to get some carrots when you really don’t like eating carrots... it has a nice tart flavor, and would be great for a picky eater. It’s sweet and refreshing and I will definitely buy it again!
Gena B.
Salt Lake City , UT
I love anything peach and mango. And this drink is so worth it. It's hard to find a peach mango drink that isn't too strong but this drink is the perfect flavor. My favorite go to drink for parties or for everyday
Jamie Rose S.
I thoroughly enjoy Tropicana brand juice and the farmstand collection is my favorite because it's made with freshly squeezed ingredients and there are several different yummy flavors to choose from. There is 1 serving of both fruit and vegetable juice for every 8 ounce glass plus it is made with 100% juice with no added sugar. This particular juice is a much healthier alternative to other fruit drinks, which come from concentrate loaded with unnecessary amounts of sugar. With this juice you're paying for delicious flavors like peach mango that are made only with natural ingredients. If you're on the hunt for a healthier juice option for your kids or yourself, definitely give Tropicana farmstand a try!
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
I love anything mango and this did not let me down. This product was good and thick and did not loose taste when I added ice to it and the ice melted. Would buy this over and over
Kelsey S.
Not to thick like some other green juices can be. Goes down smooth and is perfect for breakfast. It could be just me but I feel like juice in the morning keeps me regular lol
Darian C.
Helena
I'm for all things peach, this wasn't at the top of my list but I'm kinda biased as I'm pregnant so everything tastes different. I give it to my kiddo when she wants juice so I know she's getting something good
Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
I disliked the juice. I wanted to try it out because of the peach mango flavor. I love all types of fruity drinks so I thought this can’t be bad. It tasted terrible. It had more of a carrot flavor than peach mango. And the after taste was even worse. It did have a hint of mango smell but nothing else! I don’t think anyone should buy this, unless you like the flavor of carrots. Before anyone asks, yes I did shake the bottle before drinking it.