Tropicana Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice - Peach Mango uploaded by Sophia T.

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Farmstand™ 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Peach Mango.
One serving of vegetable.
1+1.
One serving of fruit.
Flavored blend of clarified sweet potato, grape, apple, peach, carrot and mango juice from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
120 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
46 fl oz (1.4 qt) 1.36L.
Pasteurized. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I thoroughly enjoy Tropicana brand juice and the farmstand collection is my favorite because it's made with freshly squeezed ingredients and there are several different yummy flavors to choose from. There is 1 serving of both fruit and vegetable juice for every 8 ounce glass plus it is made with 100% juice with no added sugar. This particular juice is a much healthier alternative to other fruit drinks, which come from concentrate loaded with unnecessary amounts of sugar. With this juice you're paying for delicious flavors like peach mango that are made only with natural ingredients. If you're on the hunt for a healthier juice option for your kids or yourself, definitely give Tropicana farmstand a try!
Bindiya P.
Bindiya P.
Foodie Expert
I disliked the juice. I wanted to try it out because of the peach mango flavor. I love all types of fruity drinks so I thought this can’t be bad. It tasted terrible. It had more of a carrot flavor than peach mango. And the after taste was even worse. It did have a hint of mango smell but nothing else! I don’t think anyone should buy this, unless you like the flavor of carrots. Before anyone asks, yes I did shake the bottle before drinking it.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Foodie Expert
I like this flavor but just like with any juice I find them a little to sweet but that would just be me. A small glass is all I need to fill my juice need for the day. I enjoy freezing this to make ice pops for me kids. During a hot summer frozen juice is just the thing for them to fill the sweet tooth need.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
This flavor is so delicious, it's perfect for mixing cocktails and of course by itself the taste is amazing😍...I didn't expect the taste to be so good, very smooth, fruity, and refreshing. I recommend trying this if you haven't yet, you won't be disappointed in flavor, it's good until the last drop!!!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
This is so delicious! You would never know that it had veggies in it! It is perfect for tricking those picky kiddos into getting their vegetables! It isn't super sweet, so it is perfect and refreshing for any day! It even makes the perfect juice for using in a smoothie!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
This is slap ya mama good. It's so refreshing without being overly sweet, doesn't taste like vegetable juice, and comes in the cutest and most ergonomic packaging. My whole family loves this juice and I take a bottle with me to work and leave it for the week.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Foodie Expert
I love mixed fruit juices! I'm a sucker for all things peach but the mango seemed to leave a slightly smoky(?) aftertaste. I know that sounds crazu but I've noticed it in mango teas before as well. I would still buy this again the peach helped balance it out.
N D.
N D.
My brother introduced me to the Tropicana Farmstand products and have become a big fan. They are surprisingly tasty. The peach mango is very freshing. It's too bad they are so pricey otherwise I would love to buy these more often.
Kallie B.
Kallie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The color of the juice can be deceiving, but don't let that fool you. This juice is delicious. If you close your eyes you can almost hear the waves and feel your toes in the sand as this exotic mix hits your taste buds.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This juice is so delicious. I love to drink this for breakfast. Has such a nice fruity flavor, tastes fresh. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because it's a little pricey, but definitely worth it!