Tropicana Essentials® Probiotics Strawberry Banana Fruit Juice uploaded by Lasheena E.

BY TROPICANA

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Strawberry Banana is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

• Does Tropicana Essentials® Probiotics Strawberry Banana Fruit Juice...1 Answers
  • How does this taste & does it actually work? 1 Answers
  • Has any drank this and noticed any changes in body? Skin? Weight? J...2 Answers
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I'd never really had this drink before about a month ago. We bought a bottle of this exact flavor in hopes to an outstanding homemade cocktail mixture.... Didn't go as planned. It doesn't mix well with Vodka in my opinion, but then again, that isn't the known use for this kind of drink. After that, I wasn't able to even try the drink, instead I threw it away. Maybe I'll try again in a year or so. :D
parand s.
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product. I enjoyed drinking this especially for breakfast. More economical than going to the soda machine. 100% orange juice. I definitely recommend to anyone. You know me when I rate a product and recommend its validity that means it's legit.
I have shared this orange juice to test a product review. Most of my friends said this a 4 & 5 rating. Good job.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
I love this Probiotics Strawberry Banana Fruit juice and I honestly think it helped me with my digestion system. It does taste great and natural, also goes well for breakfast smoothies and by itself. I love using it in my smoothies as well as some of the other flavors. Good price and taste.
Donna U.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I have stomach problems and my doctor recommended I use probiotics. When I saw this juice I decided to give it a try. I drink it now every morning and I can feel the difference. It has a great taste and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great way to get their probiotics.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I normally buy orange juice from Tropicana but saw this flavor and decided to give it a try. Glad I picked it up it was delicious and it was gone in less than 48 hours as everyone in household loved it too! Will continue to buy as its' a healthy alternative and a great price!
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Tropicana has so many good flavors but this one is something everyone grabs when it first gets chilled in the fridge. It might be because it has an appealing color and bottle. I grab one every time we run out and sometimes as soon as it gets home ill have to grab another one.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
What can I say about Tropicana! I love all the variety of flavors they have. The taste of Strawberry-Banana is good. Wouldn't recommend mixing it with anything. For the given price it's decent. I would buy this again just for a picker upper. Something flavorful to drink.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
This is my favorite and I am so happy that our local Harris Teeter began carrying it! It is packed with vitamins and has such a rich, amazing taste. Very much worth the money though is isn't too expensive. I highly recommend this and most juices by this brand
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
What an interesting product! I wasn't a really big fan of it when I bought it. It was really liquidy (not really sure what I was expecting though) and the taste was weird, but it wasn't a bad weird. It was interesting to drink.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Yummy!! Tropicana essentials probiotics fruit juice is sooo good. I feel healthy drinking it to. Although I would rather drink something that if organic and no sugar this is still a great alternative.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
What store carries this? I've never seen it! Is it a new product??
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Has any drank this and noticed any changes in body? Skin? Weight? Just in general feel better?
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
Ft Washington, MD
Does Tropicana Essentials® Probiotics Strawberry Banana Fruit Juice taste like a smoothie made with yogurt?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Does this help while taking antibiotics?
Can your probiotic juice product be used as part of a neutropenic diet? My sister is receiving chemo and her resistance is low (neutropenic). The medical team Has suggested she take probiotics while she is on antibiotics. In researching the guidelines for neutropenic diets I have noted that it is recommended that milk products be pasteurized. Is your product pasteurized like some kefir products? Thanks Karen Ahmad