Tropicana Essentials Probiotics Peach Passion Fruit Juice - 10 fl oz

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics Peach Passion Fruit is a 100 percent juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Essentials Probiotics Peach Passion Fruit Juice - 10 fl oz!
Stockton , CA
So good!!! I love the flavors & it’s really good to mix with. I’ve added it to smoothie or wine that was too dry. Makes a yummy & healthy pairing with anything! Love it!
parkers lake, KY
I love the flavors of this probiotic drink.. I love that the size is just right and that my family also enjoys it. I was not disappointed when I tried this for the first time.. It is a little on the pricey side, but I am always finding them on sale.

Looking for your answer?