BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Monica B.
Bloomsburg, PA
These green drinks taste great. They are packed with vitamins. But they are so high in calories. This is not a diet drink. Unless used as meal replacement. It probably has as many calories as a healthy lunch.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I just tried this juice yesterday and it was pretty good. The only thing I don't like about it is that it isn't a healthy green juice. Simply because of the amount of sugar. It is a little on the sweeter side unlike regular green juice, but overall it was pretty good.
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
Don't really like green juice or any juice with vegetables In it but I kind of like this one I probably wouldn't buy it again but of you like green juice I definitely recommend it
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I love that there is probiotics in the drink! It has a nice and healthy taste to it and I would drink it all the time. It helps clean your body out as well.
Madison H.
Coventry Twp, OH
This is my FAVORITE! Oh my goodness, I tell myself I’m getting my greens and helping my gut! Can’t beat that, right?
Latisha P.
Escondido
Real good sort of similar to goodbelly but better, its almost remind me of a smoothie, just wish it was bigger
Hannah S.
Tasty smoothie, it gives you all your vitamins and keeps you hydrated. Very simple way of getting all your fruit and veg in one go. No added sugar, all the sugars come from the fruit and veg.
Tressica I.
Eleuthera
Delicioso....a green smoothie or in this case juice is something I look forward to especially in the mornings before work