BY TROPICANA

Quench your thirst at home, at the office or on the go with your favorite juice. Bottle is easy to store in your desk, lunch bag, business case or backpack, as well as in your refrigerator. A great source of vitamin C. Stock up for refreshing taste at any time of the day or night. Specifications BEVERAGE, TROPICANA, CRNBRY Global Product Type: Beverages-Juice Drink Beverage Type: Juice Flavor: Cranberry Packing Type: Plastic Bottle Capacity (Volume): 15.2 oz Quantity: 12 per carton Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kalie P.
Overland Park, KS
I like this brand of cranberry juice. I'll be honest. it's not my favorite. there are better ones my dad gets at whole foods. but I do also enjoy this brand.
Alora P.
San Antonio, TX
I like this brand of cranberry juice better than most because it is not to sour . its very refreshing too .
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Foodie Expert
Not too bitter, not too sweet. Great taste and flavor and not too expensive!
Billye R.
cheyenne, OK
Foodie Expert

not my personal favorite but my 3 year old son loves it.. not sure why haha but I will continue to get it for him because it is good for him.
ash c.
Bronx, NY
Love it, I drink it every single morning with breakfast! & in the summer its lovely with ice! plus helps to clean my urine.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Foodie Expert
Has a bitter taste I've tried a few times not my favorite but it works good on the bladder lol I love all the other flavors
Brianna C.
Fiskhkill
It's delicious. It is high in sodium and sugars. If you are watching your intake do not purchase. Otherwise cranberry juice is always good for you.
Elsie M.
Foodie Expert
This cranberry juice any cranberry juice I always have on hand I feel like it's refreshing to my body just like lemonade is
Thalia A.
I love to drink this once every two weeks to help clean my urine and be healthy.
Aimee W.
Newport
I bought a pack of cartons and was really tasty and fresh. Goes great with vodka!