BY TROPICANA

Our Tropicana® Cranberry juice drink has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C nutrition you need.

Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a go to juice when I need to juice. They have these easy access for me at work. I believe the flavor is pretty good for this brand and I do enjoy it. It's not too sour or two sweet and it is just right. I'm not sure about the money because everything is higher price at my work. It would probably be cheaper at Walmart and I'm OK with that as long as it tastes good.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Foodie Expert
Always been my favorite and I can usually find it on sale at the local Kroger I started buying it because I wanted a juice just for myself because my kids said that they didn't like it (yah me) unfortunately after they actually tasted it I can't keep enough of it so crisp and flavorful
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like cranberry juice so I like this! However it can be a bit drying to the mouth, but that's almost just the nature of cranberries! I like Tropicana juice in the morning! Yes I would recommend this!
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I drink this juice especially on my women days. It calms down my camp pain and gives me the energy I need. It may sound odd. But I will never trade cranberry juice for a coke during the time of the month.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Foodie Expert
This helps me whenever I feel like a UTI is coming on. It's not too tart and it's drinkable on its own. Your can also mix this with other drinks ;) it's pretty good value as well.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
I hate cranberry juice, but this stuff is so good!! The Apple in there with it just makes the juice for sure! It's not too much, it's great really cold too!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Foodie Expert
Tropicana juice have great flavors. You can drink thrm alone or mix them with other types of drinks. You can find them in any grocery store
Rachel R.
I really like this juice on a late night it's very similar to other brands but it's really affordable and the flavor is great
Cieara D.
I love cranberry juice and this brand gives you the full flavor and gives you healthy options. The taste is fresh and tasty
denise f.
Foodie Expert
Great packaging. Tastes great not too sweet not too tangy or sour. This goes great to mix with my buchanans or Henessy.