BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksTropicana
CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water

Tropicana CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water

Tropical meets refreshing! Tropicana® Coco Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water juice drink combines a splash of coconut water with delicious Tropicana juices. With no artificial flavors or sweeteners, it’s a refreshing taste that’s perfect for any time of

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water!
Sharlyn H.
Spofford, NH
Tropicana CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water uploaded by Sharlyn H.
OMG! This Drink is so good, the best of both world. I mean if you love coconut and pineapple 💗. I know I do.. Its so good, you can't stop drinking it. Its light not sweet just right. Its like coconut water with a hint of pineapple. I am in love with this. I will be buying more of it. If you have ever had this drink, please let me know. Or if there is any other drinks like this.
Aurangel D.
Tropicana CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water uploaded by Aurangel D.
Refreshing and the flavor is really good 🧡 The price is perfect also, I bought it at the supermarket near to my aunt’s house in Whashington hights, NY.
Consuelo R.
Labelle, FL
I tried this drink and it is so good and so refreshing. I love the taste it's not to sweet and has a really good flavor. I like coconut water anyway so I love the added hint of  pineapple. The packaging was great it wasn't a big bulky jar so that was a plus as well. Definitely would buy this flavor again.
stephanie Z.
Buffalo, NY
Tropicana CoCo Blends Pineapple with Coconut Water uploaded by stephanie Z.
This is summer time in a bottle. I usually get soda with my lunch. But I decided to try this since I love pineapple and coconut. It was sooo refreshing! Not to over powering with flavor. Nor sugary.

Looking for your answer?