BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Strawberry Orange is a twist on the original, perfectly blending orange juice with strawberry.  Your taste buds will thank you.

Christian G.
Great combo from Tropicana it's a awesome combo because of the tart in strawberries and oranges good mixture. Affordable and non expensive no need to improve keep it the same. Would definitely buy this product
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
So good! Sweet but not too sweet! I love it! They could use no flavors though! Like maybe mango or something else! But over all good flavor. I prefer this brand over others
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
Love this awesome strawberry and orange drink it so delicious and I love juice and so great I actually give this to my kids all the time and they are inlove with it
Maryory M.
do not really like the taste , it is very strong and even known to medicine. It is my honest opinion , would not buy this juice because I feel it is a waste of money . I prefer any other brand , or plain water. So I do not recommend it, better buy another product.
Emily S.
I don't know if it was because I was severely pregnant but this stuff gave me such awful heartburn that it ruined my whole day. It taste really good and the heartburn didn't stop me from buying it again and drinking it but I definitely wouldn't recommend it while with child.
Lora P.
Aberdeen, MD
Tropicana Strawberry Orange Juice has a very good and refreshing drink during the summer. It's also good year round, too! It's affordable and because it's in a plastic bottle can be easily taken to the pool or beach!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I grab this at the gas station a lot in the morning for a yummy drink on the way to work. It's a different taste than what I'm used to so its a real treat and leaves me excited for the morning without breaking bank.
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
I know this sounds weird but it is surprisingly a really amazing combo. Especially when you need a good ol' thirst quencher or for breakfast. It is sold everywhere and is not pricey.
Nidhi P.
Piscataway, NJ
this juice is refreshing and i love how it has a combination of my fav fruits in one bottle. i usually buy the whole box if i can get my hands on it otherwise end up buying individual packs. the price is very affordable and it tastes amazing. it is a great size to travel with.
Shanna G.
Love the juice!! the strawberry and orange taste really good together. this is also great as a mixer for a adult beverage. just add whatever liquor you prefer some ice and the juice. quick and easy