Tropicana® 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice

Calcium + vitamin D.
Tropicana® 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice
Pure premium.
Never from concentrate.
With calcium & Vitamin D.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Pasteurized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Delicioso este me encanta bastante porque nutre y es delicioso no lo cambio por nada del mundo
Bronx, NY
My go OJ. Always in my fridge. Not too acidic and not too sweet. Perfect breakfast compliment.
Boston
Sweet and delicious! I don't drink orange juice much, but when I do... I'd grab this classic.
Columbia, MO
I am 100% addicted to this juice! I love it so much. This probably my favorite orange juice.
Mount Vernon, WA
Best orange juice around. It's tastes super good, even with the pulp. Not too tart either.
Stanfield , OR
All time fave oj. Not bitter like the minute maid or blah like some of the generic brand.
This is the best orange juice ever have a cup every morning with your breakfast
This is the best orange juice ever have a cup every morning with your breakfast
Regina
I can't find the one I actually had so I'll put it here.  The one I had was pulp-free in the 1L (Not sure what the equivalent in ounces is).  I like the taste of it and appreciate the no pulp; however, it is on the strong side for me so I do add some water to it which works out because then it lasts me longer.  Great tasting orange juice :)
Bradford
Can not say bad thing about this brand.  Love the juice so much.  Price is good for value,  purchase my product from Asda or Tesco.  Just taste as if you have juiced your own oranges.  I think this brand is awesome.  If not tried this give it a go.  The flavours are nice and suttle.
I like this, would definitely have again and also recommend. Is great and I think the price is fine. I think this can compared as being like other brands which sell the same products

Looking for your answer?