Tropicana® 100% Pure Florida Orange Juice

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Calcium + vitamin D.
Pure premium.
Never from concentrate.
With calcium & Vitamin D.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

Kelly T.
Nauvoo, AL
Orange juice is the liquid extract of the fruit of the orange tree, extracted by squeezing oranges.

Commercial orange juice with a long shelf life is made by drying and later re-hydrating the juice, or by concentrating the juice and later adding water to the concentrate. Prior to drying, the juice may also be pasteurized and oxygen removed from it, necessitating the later addition of a flavor pack, generally made from orange products. Orange juice is known for its health benefits, particularly its high concentration of vitamin C. It comes in several different varieties, including blood orange. In American English, the beverage name may be abbreviated as "OJ".

Due to the importance of oranges to the economy of the state of Florida, "the juice obtained from mature oranges of the species Citrus sinensis and hybrids thereof" was adopted as the official beverage of Florida[1] in 1967.[2] Orange juice (along with grapefruit juice) is offered to every visitor at each of the state's five Florida Welcome Centers.
Ashley B.
This orange juice is only kind I'll buy now, I've bought a few different brands and don't plan on buying any of them again! The box keeps the juice fresh for a long time, and it tastes the freshest, no doubt!
Rosa C.
Mesa, AZ
I've tried this a few times, but it tastes just a tiny bit artificial to me personally. Although I do really enjoy the taste, I wouldn't call it "all natural" that's for sure.
Vianny S.
Really good orange juice, taste like real oranges. My parents always have this at home pulp and pulp free, I prefer without pulp but if you like the pulp in your juice this would be for you. The pulp juice taste like just squeezing an orange and eating and of course without it is having everything all ready for you. This juice is refreshing and really good
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Hands down the best orange juice you can buy on the market. Has a sweet citrus taste with out any bitter aftertaste. Smooth drinking and perfect addition to any breakfast or just to get a little boost of vitamin C. Kids even approve of this one over any other brand i have purchased!
Amber C.
This orange juice is really just like any other orange juice. It tasted nice. I'm not very picky with orange juice, so I'm not concerned with the brand. It's quite a hefty price for a product that tastes just like the off brand version. I don't think I would buy again because the cheaper alternatives are just as nice.
Ashley H.
This juice is life. I live orange juice just because of this brand. Whenever I get sick, I drink plenty of this and I start to feel better. I can drink gallons all by myself because the taste is refreshing. It's worth every dollar
Kelly C.
Favourite brand of orange juice. The juice always tastes really fresh and not super sweet. Is a little bit pricer than other brands, but worth it for the taste. I like that they are really good about not having any pulp.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I remember drinking this brand of orange juice growing up and I still love it now. It's so smooth and tastes great! The only way I'll drink it is if it's pulp free though! Very adorable. Highly recommend
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
This is a great orange juice to choose. The flavor is what you expect, and no pulp is fantastic as none of it gets stuck in your teeth. Refreshing any time of day or night.