Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium

Our Tropicana® 100% Orange Juice with Calcium has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C and calcium nutrition you need.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium!
Anoka, MN
It’s alright. I used to like this a lot when I was a kid but as I got older I’ve came to realize it has a bitter aftertaste after drinking it. I also don’t really enjoy the layer that forms on the bottom of the bottle. I mean it could just be from the vessel of the oranges themselves but it does not look appetizing.
I ordered breakfast from a fast food place and they gave me this orange juice as a drink and honestly it’s so good! I don’t typically drink orange juices especially in the mornings but this was really good
Fresno, CA
Some days I just crave orange juice and this is what I crave I love to buy this size on the go and know I’m getting good health Benefits from it. Good flavor. No funky after taste which is a plus
Converse, TX
Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium uploaded by Donitha L.
I CRAVE this stuff. My husband gets this for me on an almost nightly basis and I’m not even pregnant! I told him he should have proposed with this...alas, I got a diamond instead.
Kalamazoo, MI
I not a fan of orange juice. I like sweet juice. This one is not that sweet. When I drink it, I feel like I I am drinking the orange juice along with its skin. But overall it's a good small drink for morning. It refreshes you with its bitter orangy taste.
Aurora, CO
We get this one at the office for functions. It’s a small portion that I feel like would be good for children but the taste is a little off in this one. But it was good the the event that we had.
I love orange juice, and this brand is great in supplying this size of orange juice. It is really travel friendly and tastes great. There's a decent amount of sugar in this, but I wish they could reduce it a bit.
Syracuse , NY
Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium uploaded by Char L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium are my go to all day everyday perfect for the morning wake up , snacking pairing , lunch combos and dinner drink as well night thirst quencher literally ! I wasn’t a orange juice fan as a kid now that im older I find myself drinking these more definitely recommend
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love their juices, orange and apple!!! Great for throughout the year. You can find this at any gas station or grocery store. Great price and value. Highly recommend these two favorite, the orange juice is great for when you are sick.Tropicana 100% Orange Juice with Calcium Tropicana 100% Juice Apple
Merced, CA
This is some great orange juice. I usually get this when I drink orange juice but yes I have bought it over again I don’t think you guys should buy it at a corner store because it’s pricy for orange juice but it has good taste.

Looking for your answer?