BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This concentrate is a cheaper way to make a lot of juice form one can. However, the flavor is a bit too tart for me, as all the Tropicana juices seem to be compared to their competitors. Its not the worst option in the world by any means but I just personally prefer my juice more smooth and sweet.
Jennifer O.
Momence, IL
Tropicana orange juice is a favorite in my house. My family loves the Tangerine flavor Tropicana Orame juice. It has an extra orange sweetness with a little punch to it from the Tangerine. This brand also has just enough pulp and no funky after taste. We have been buying this brand for over 20 years.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love making bats of cocktails with this stuff. I get some in orange and raspberry flavors and it livens up any party. I wish the packaging weren't so non renewable but what can you do. 9/10 would recommend.
hiyo o.
Florida
I don't like it, Tropicana orange juice tasted so bad for me. I don't like strong artificial flavor and this tastes like that so badly. I guess this kind of juice is like this because is cheap and all people can buy it. I don't know if other people like the way Tropicana make their juice but I really hate it.
Candice J.
These bring me back to my childhood during the summer time when my mom would make them. I think these are easy to make and very good for the price. Tropicana usually never disappoints with their products. I'm always happy with what I buy from them.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Tropicana its the number 1 orange juice in the world! My favorite type is with pulp of course! It reminds me so much of fresh squeezed juice and its so inexpensive! I usually pick up my Tropicana right in my local supermarket & my local bagel store if I'm on the go for a early morning drink
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I tend to buy this juice when I want something really frozen. I get it out the freezer and open with can opener and just spoon it eat from the can. It is so good and refresher me all the time. I would recommend for sunny days. It is healthier than eating a popsicle.
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
I like to get this for when I make mixed drinks at home. It works great and it taste great. The packaging hold up well in the freezer and it is a good price. It always meets my expectation and tastes fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a frozen juice.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
No se porque me gusta mas en esta presentacion que el jugo regular!! Siempre tengo uno de estos en la nevera! Lo uso mezclando con leche para hacer morir soñando asi le llamamos en mi pais a esa combinacion de jugo con leche!!
Emily R.
Love using these to make green drinks with spinach and other fruits/veggies. Delish. Good strong flavor to cut that veggie taste. Love these. And they last a good amount of time too! Buy them on the regular.