2 colors available

BY TROPICANA

Quench your thirst at home, at the office or on the go with your favorite juice. Bottle is easy to store in your desk, lunch bag, business case or backpack, as well as in your refrigerator. A great source of vitamin C. Stock up for refreshing taste at any time of the day or night. Beverage Type: Juice Flavor: Apple Packing Type: Plastic Bottle.PFY30110. 30110. Tropicana Tropicana 100% Juice.

Buy on Walmart
Florencia J.
Florencia J.
Columbus,Georgia
This is by far my favorite apple juice. I don't usually drink apple juice but when i do it's Tropicana. I've had other apple juices before but to me they don't seem to be as refreshing. I think everyone should drink it that's how good it is. It's also good for the little ones if you have any.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
I like this apple juice. I do not buy it regularly, but I find myself buying the smaller plastic bottles when I'm at a fast food type of restaurant. I like the packaging, and think that it tastes good. It is pretty much your standard apple juice.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Foodie Expert
When I crave apple juice, I have a specific taste that I want, and Tropicana never fails me. This is great for kids and adults because it's so classic and so perfectly sweet. The apple flavor is far from artificial, which is always refreshing.
Jalen N.
Jalen N.
Mount Vernon, NY
Who doesn't like apple juice? who doesn't like a apple juice that isn't too sweet but also isn't too watery. this is my fav juice . every morning I rush to the store and grab a 32oz before getting on the train and going to work.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Foodie Expert
Tastes good and definitely has a defined apple taste. I have bought this before, although I do think they are a bit expensive compared to other brands I have drank. I would recommend if there are no other brands available
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This apple juice tastes very good. However, I wasn't happy with how much sugar it contained. It was affordable at my local Walmart. It has a nice flavor so I will buy it periodically but it won't be an everyday beverage.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Foodie Expert
Tastes life biting into an apple! Seriously though!. It's a bit pricey for the size. But the perfect amount for a quick hydration. You can get this at just about any convienants store or Gas Station.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the hardest drink to find and its my absolute favorite. I can usually find these in gas stations and in SAMs Club but that's it. I wish this was as common as their Orange Juice
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Foodie Expert
I think it's apple juice is too sweet, but compared to most aple juice choices, it's pretty normal. I just dont like how much sugar and preservatives they put in it.
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Whenever I'm craving some apple juice, this always seems to be in the store. I'm never disappointed, and it doesn't taste fake like so many other apple juices.
Libby R.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Do these have a large sugar content?
Nicole B.