BY TROPICANA

Our Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C nutrition you need

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I choose tropicana when it comes to my apple juice. Its so perfectly sweet and delicious. I won't drink any other kind of apple juice. I can't explain how good it is. But if you try it you'll see why I won't choose any other kind.
alexis m.
I LOve I’ve this apple juice. It’s the one I prefer. It was well packaged and very well affordable. Just a great drink. I believed that this apple juice does not compare to any other apple just I’ve had before . I recommend this product.
Chris R.
Houston
Can you even call this apple juice? Sure, it has the color of appley flesh but does it really have apple when it tastes like bumblegum met CK One and had a baby named "100% Juice"? Oh wait, I just realized it says "100% Juice" and not "100% Apple Juice". Well, baked turkey can definitely be juicy, so if they throw some turkey juice in there at least they aren't lying, right?!
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
A solid apple juice choice. I like the little bottles because they are great for traveling/road trips. It is not overwhelmingly sweet and tastes like apple juice should taste!
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious drink in the perfect size bottle! I usually drink half with my breakfast and half with my lunch and if pairs perfectly with any meal. Normally, I would give a 5 star rating but the sugar content is quite high for a drink.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I love basically all apple juice so this stuff is great I love it and honestly it's just amazing and yeah I go buy some it's delicious nice packaging small easy to drink perfect size
martha e.
Foodie Expert
This is the best apple juice I ever tasted. So fresh tasting like I just took a bite out of an apple. My child loves apple juice and wishes this brand was in a larger container.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this juice! It's great for when I have lows. It's great to help me go to the potty. It's just over all great. It taste great and it's 100% juice with no fillers so what more can you ask for in a great tasting bottle of delicious apple juice?
Angel F.
Foodie Expert
The very first time I had this juice was when I was at my Doctor's appointment then I was always drinking the Mott's apple juice. I have to say that the Tropicana is waaaaay better. Its sweeter and the apple juice taste is stronger compare to Motts. I got the 24 pack from Sam's club for $25 i think and went through it in just a week.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Foodie Expert
They generally have this product anywhere beverages are sold. Generally when I'm buying drinks apple juice isn't my choice for a 12 oz. I'd rather buy it large for home. This product does have good taste thought one of my favorite apple juice products. They can be a little pricey compared to other brands.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Do these have a large sugar content?
Nicole B.