BY TROPICANA

Our Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C nutrition you need

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I choose tropicana when it comes to my apple juice. Its so perfectly sweet and delicious. I won't drink any other kind of apple juice. I can't explain how good it is. But if you try it you'll see why I won't choose any other kind.
✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
In all honesty I am a little kid when I comes to apple juice anytime apple juice is coming my way it’s heaven. It doesn’t compare to any other drinks I’ve ever had. This is my number one favorite juice. Totally affordable I would recommend to others mostly kids but hey! it doesn’t matter I won’t judge
Miranda N.
Crimora , VA
I rated this 3 stars because of the price for most of the larger bottles. It met my expectations with taste and the packaging keeps it colder than cardboard would. I would definitely recommend this to other because of the fact that it’s 100% juice.
alexis m.
I LOve I’ve this apple juice. It’s the one I prefer. It was well packaged and very well affordable. Just a great drink. I believed that this apple juice does not compare to any other apple just I’ve had before . I recommend this product.
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a great juice. It tastes nice and is fairly cheap compared to others. It’s easy to find in most stores and can be served anytime of day. My whole family enjoys this and it’s a healthy choice. I highly recommend this.
Chris R.
Houston
Can you even call this apple juice? Sure, it has the color of appley flesh but does it really have apple when it tastes like bumblegum met CK One and had a baby named "100% Juice"? Oh wait, I just realized it says "100% Juice" and not "100% Apple Juice". Well, baked turkey can definitely be juicy, so if they throw some turkey juice in there at least they aren't lying, right?!
Julia S.
Foodie Expert
A solid apple juice choice. I like the little bottles because they are great for traveling/road trips. It is not overwhelmingly sweet and tastes like apple juice should taste!
Ana I.
I just recently tried this apple juice. I must say it’s amazing this is my go to aaple juice now. Too bad I don’t find it everywhere and when I do it’s a bit pricey but worth it.
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious drink in the perfect size bottle! I usually drink half with my breakfast and half with my lunch and if pairs perfectly with any meal. Normally, I would give a 5 star rating but the sugar content is quite high for a drink.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I love basically all apple juice so this stuff is great I love it and honestly it's just amazing and yeah I go buy some it's delicious nice packaging small easy to drink perfect size
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Do these have a large sugar content?
Nicole B.