Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice uploaded by Ana V.Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice uploaded by kassy J.

BY TROPICANA

Our Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C nutrition you need

✨Viviana F.
Staten Island, NY
In all honesty I am a little kid when I comes to apple juice anytime apple juice is coming my way it’s heaven. It doesn’t compare to any other drinks I’ve ever had. This is my number one favorite juice. Totally affordable I would recommend to others mostly kids but hey! it doesn’t matter I won’t judge
Ana V.
illinois
Review for: Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice 24-10 fl. oz. Bottles, Juice Apple 10 oz more...
I love this juice i love to drink pepsi 😂 but since am pregnant I don’t want to drink too much coke since it has caffeine in it.. so i replace my pepsi craving with apple juice 🥤its pretty good definitely taste the apple 🍎 on every sip i take.. its so much better really cold:)
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
My favorite apple juice, hands down. Tastes like you’re eating a fresh apple. Love the price as much as I do the product. Plus these little bottles go with me when I’m in a hurry. Definitely recommend this one.
Ashley S.
Review for: Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice 12-15.2 fl. oz. Bottles more...
I love the fresh taste of this apple juice it’s my favorite it’s not overpriced and it’s fresh with high vitamin c which my body can always can use some more of! I will always buy this until they stop making it !!
Chris R.
Houston
Can you even call this apple juice? Sure, it has the color of appley flesh but does it really have apple when it tastes like bumblegum met CK One and had a baby named "100% Juice"? Oh wait, I just realized it says "100% Juice" and not "100% Apple Juice". Well, baked turkey can definitely be juicy, so if they throw some turkey juice in there at least they aren't lying, right?!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I choose tropicana when it comes to my apple juice. Its so perfectly sweet and delicious. I won't drink any other kind of apple juice. I can't explain how good it is. But if you try it you'll see why I won't choose any other kind.
Miranda N.
Crimora, VA
I rated this 3 stars because of the price for most of the larger bottles. It met my expectations with taste and the packaging keeps it colder than cardboard would. I would definitely recommend this to other because of the fact that it’s 100% juice.
alexis m.
I LOve I’ve this apple juice. It’s the one I prefer. It was well packaged and very well affordable. Just a great drink. I believed that this apple juice does not compare to any other apple just I’ve had before . I recommend this product.
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite apple juice brand. My whole family enjoys the taste and sweetness of this juice. I always buy in bulk at Sam's club do I always have them on hand. I like to put them in the freezer for a bit in summer for s quick apple slushy. Tropicana® 100% Apple Juice
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Delicious drink in the perfect size bottle! I usually drink half with my breakfast and half with my lunch and if pairs perfectly with any meal. Normally, I would give a 5 star rating but the sugar content is quite high for a drink.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Favorite apple juice?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Do these have a large sugar content?

Walmart