New ParentBathingBaby Wash and Shower GelsKandoo
Tropical Smoothie Moisturizing Body Wash

Tropical Smoothie Moisturizing Body Wash

by Kandoo

Contains Natural Moisturizers. Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Extracts to moisturize while cleaning. BrightFoam�� colors. Bright colored foam lets your child know when he/she is covered with soap, for a better clean. Hypoallergenic. No parabens or SLS, tear-free formula is Dermatologist tested. Easy for Kids to Use. Unique frog bottle fits snug in corner of tub for easy pumping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropical Smoothie Moisturizing Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I really love these products for my kids. My daughter had really dry skin & this body wash helped so much!in reviews
Victoria F.
Ballston Spa, NY
My nephew has this soap in his bathroom and i love to use it when I'm at his house! its super soft and gentle on my hands and the smell is great!
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I decided to buy this for my niece, she loved.. A little too much! When I came to notice their was bubbles all over my bathroom floor and tub. Funny experience.
Nicole M.
Palm Bay, FL
Even though it is for kids I love it! I love the smell and how well it lathers. Great price and fun to use.
Shirley T.
Northvale, NJ
Smells great. Kids love it. Cleans pretty good. Lathers well. Very reasonably priced.
Erin V.
Bridgman, MI
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
My two year old loves the pump bottle as it makes it easier for her to express it onto a cloth. Definitely makes her feel a little more independent! It smells incredible and the colourful foam makes it so much fun to use!
Kaitea E.
vancouver, BC
Little brother loves this stuff, he this the bottle is the coolest. He gets excited to wash hands. Over all it's a fun product and gets the job done

Looking for your answer?