Tropical Roots Twist Cream uploaded by Brianna C.Tropical Roots Twist Cream uploaded by Taylor R.

BY TROPICAL ROOTS

BB® Tropical Roots™ Twist Cream™.

New with pineapple and guava.

For braids, locks and twists.

Seals ends. Starts and maintains braids, locks and twists.

Promotes healthy growth. No build up. Lasting hold with no flaking.

Filled with natural ingredients. No dyes or artificial color.

For all natural hair styles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna C.
Great for protective styles! I used this to put in my box braids and it holds everything together better than gel. Along with the hold it provides moisture. My hair was even still well and moisturized when I removed the braids. I do not recommend for regular out styles. It may become too sticky and greasy which is not needed for everyday styles.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I got this product as a sample from my local beauty supply and it works really good. I’m going to buy the full jar soon. I use this on my box braids and regular braid outs for extra hold. It also smells really good. Be careful though because it is a thick product!
Kenyatta D.
Willingboro, NJ
This product surprised me when I used it for a twist or braid out. When I took it down the definition was like none other. I have never had a twist cream that reacted well with other products such as gel and oil and didn't flake up and also gave such a strong hold. This product smells great and is very affordable and I recommend this for curly and coarse hair types.
Chelsea B.
very good for natural girls/guys who are wanting to twist, dread, lock their natural hair, or add hair for kinky twists, Senegalese twists, etc. The consistency is the same as an eco style gel. it keepa the hair in tack and adds a little shine. I do not like that it turns your fingers orange after heavy/long use.