Tropical Roots Growth Oil

by Tropical Roots

Tropical Roots™ Stimulating Growth Oil.

New with pineapple and guava.

Lightweight.

Promotes healthy growth.

Seals in shine & moisture.

Strengthens locks and twists.

For all natural hair styles.

Does it make your scalp itch?
What is the full ingredient list for this product? Tropical Roots Growth Oil
Start your review of Tropical Roots Growth Oil!
Salimatou D.
Tropical Roots Growth Oil uploaded by Salimatou D.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product for six months now it started off with my shoulders now my hair is up to my back I sprayed on before I go to bed and in the morning I seen a huge difference get the product nowTropical Roots Growth Oil
Déjà W.
Suffolk, VA
When it comes to my hair I'm a little skeptical because most thing make my hair brittle and then it breaks off. But I have to say after using my hair is soft and shiny.Not only does it make my hair shine but it also smells really good. And to me it is so much better than oil sheen because it doesn't really have that greasy feeling .
Aurora ..
Baltimore , MD
Tropical Roots Growth Oil uploaded by Aurora ..
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product definitely made for all hair types I’ve seen major results between having braids or letting my hair breathe with the growth
Raelynn P.
Stone Mountain
Purchased at: Walmart
This growth oil is absolutely amazing in that the smell is wonderful (however be mindful when you wear this as insects are attracted to the smell), it works wonders when put in while your hair is wet. I have noticed that it makes my hair grow.
Shariyka R.
This spray smells amazing! It leaves my locs smelling like pineapple and guava. And moisturizes my locs. I love the bright, tropical packaging. I even have my family hooked on this.
Kenyatta D.
Willingboro, NJ
This product smells great and I like that it has the spray nozzle making application easier. I often use this when I have braids and rub this into my scalp but I also mix this with a variety of other different oils to massage into my scalp. Given this, I do not not if it actually grew my hair or not. I don't know if it was this product or the other oils mixed together but when I took my braids down I did see growth to my hair. This is a good product to add to mixture of oils and use for a hot oil treatment.
Maddy M.
Grand Blanc
I love this hair oil. It works really good on poc hair. It lasts really long to. Smells amazing.
Tierra W.
Indianapolis, in
I love this product. I like the fact that it's in a spray bottle for one. Also, its very light and easy to apply to the hair. This is perfect for misting after a shower or a shampoo to add a little bit of moisture to your hair. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Penny B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
Tropical Roots Growth Oil once again another product I love to use on my husband's scalp. Smells like Pineapple and Guava and it has helped his locs grow long and healthy.
La D.
Tropical Roots Growth Oil uploaded by La D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smelling oil and i would particularly use it to spritz my hair or when i have in braids. I’ve resorted to using this for hot oil treatments because i hate my hair feeling too greasy when styling
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise B.
Louisville, KY
il y a 4 ans
Karrin C. il y a 4 ans
Try looking on their website or doing a google search