BY TROPICAL NATURALS

• Is this really as good as everyone says ?4 Answers
  • What is this soap for looks interesting 4 Answers
Crystal B.
This soap is awesome. it cleans very well and can be used on face, body or even hair. it can be drying but the results abd glow it will give is worth it. just make sure to follow with a good moisturizer.
Stephanie W.
Buy this soap. It is hands down the best black soap. You can buy it on Amazon and it is very inexpensive. I use it all over my body and it is cleans, softens and clarifies my skin. All natural ... 5 stars!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love this soap ! This is the only soap that really give me that squeaky clean feel that every one loves . I mostly love it as a face cleanser . It helped fade away my discoloration from acne scarring . I recommend this product ! It's very inexpensive too . I brought mine at my local beauty supply store .
Angelica S.
My hold grail! I love this product! It gets rid of all my acne and blemishes!
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the soap. It's my main facial wash, leave my Face so clean. Gets rid of blemishes as well.
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite brand of African Black Soap and the easiest one for me to find. I have actually found it for a $1 at my local dollar tree. Anyhow, this soap is great for ance and giving your skin a nice glow. I like how it smells. I like to use it to wash my face and in the shower as well. There is also a shampoo and conditioner by this same brand that works quite well as well.
Kiwana T.
Hands down this is my favorite soap, including other brands of black soap. The scent is lovely. It's effective for all skin types (at least in our household). I've also used it for body and hair. I highly recommend!!
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Cheaper at dollar tree! this soap is not oily at all and actually has helped my breakouts.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
By far my favorite soap. Really gives you that clean feeling afterwards. Love it
asma B.
A holy grail product. You need to get your hands on this black soap. I suffer from acne and acne scars and this soap has helped me control and reflect a glow on my face. All natural ingredients no harsh chemicals❤️. It leaves the face nice and clean; Dudu Osun is not only used for the face but for the body and hair. It is inexpensive at around £1-£5 for an amazing product
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
What is this soap for looks interesting
Lynette R.
Is this really as good as everyone says ?