BY TROPICAL NATURALS

• What is this soap for looks interesting 4 Answers
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand of African Black Soap and the easiest one for me to find. I have actually found it for a $1 at my local dollar tree. Anyhow, this soap is great for ance and giving your skin a nice glow. I like how it smells. I like to use it to wash my face and in the shower as well. There is also a shampoo and conditioner by this same brand that works quite well as well.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love this soap ! This is the only soap that really give me that squeaky clean feel that every one loves . I mostly love it as a face cleanser . It helped fade away my discoloration from acne scarring . I recommend this product ! It's very inexpensive too . I brought mine at my local beauty supply store .
Crystal B.
This soap is awesome. it cleans very well and can be used on face, body or even hair. it can be drying but the results abd glow it will give is worth it. just make sure to follow with a good moisturizer.
Kiwana T.
Hands down this is my favorite soap, including other brands of black soap. The scent is lovely. It's effective for all skin types (at least in our household). I've also used it for body and hair. I highly recommend!!
Stephanie W.
Buy this soap. It is hands down the best black soap. You can buy it on Amazon and it is very inexpensive. I use it all over my body and it is cleans, softens and clarifies my skin. All natural ... 5 stars!
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the soap. It's my main facial wash, leave my Face so clean. Gets rid of blemishes as well.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Cheaper at dollar tree! this soap is not oily at all and actually has helped my breakouts.
Jamie S.
Bethel, OH
By far my favorite soap. Really gives you that clean feeling afterwards. Love it
Angelica S.
My hold grail! I love this product! It gets rid of all my acne and blemishes!
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Lol I made a mistake and choose this instead of a natural juice ! But I have used this before and I was pleased with it !
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
What is this soap for looks interesting
Lynette R.
Is this really as good as everyone says ?