BY TROPICAL GROVE

Lassonde® Tropical Grove® Guava Flavored Juice Drink.
From concentrate guava juice in a blend of three juices with natural and artificial guava flavor. see more...

• Is it artificial flavor or real fruit juice?3 Answers
J C.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Foodie Expert
I bought this for my family and won't buy it again. It was too acidic and my kids wouldn't even take a second taste of it. It was a decent price for me but not a good value as none of us liked it. I would not recommend this brand.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Nicholasville , KY
Foodie Expert
So tasty and a good refreshing drink. i love the guava flavor and I haven't found a juice quite like it. It exceeded my expectations and the packaging was lovely. I would definitely buy it again. It's so yummy!
maria g.
maria g.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite juice to have at home all my family. Love this flavored drink it's a must have at home...
naf C.
naf C.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for the first time and really enjoyed it. It didn't cost a lot. It tastes delicious even though it only has natural sugars and not added. I like that it's environmentally friendly since there are some places where you can recycle it. It's a nice size too so if you can't drink it daily, you can still keep it and it won't expire before you finish it. Just keep it in the fridge after opening and it'll definitely refresh you.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
Very hydrating and healthy the children love the sweet tropical taste sometimes I add half water for our youngest for her sippy cup .Well worth price.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Is it artificial flavor or real fruit juice?