BY BEN STILLER

Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. lead an ensemble cast in "Tropic Thunder," an action comedy about a group of self-absorbed actors who set out to make the most expensive war film. After ballooning costs force the studio to cancel the movie, the frustrated director refuses to stop shooting, leading his cast into the jungles of Southeast Asia, where they encounter real bad guys.

Ligia G.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
This movie is incredibly funny with a plot that is very unique and entertaining. I've seen it like 5 times and laugh out loud every time.
Monica O.
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This movie is fairly funny. My fiancé suggested that I watch a lot of the traditional Vietnam war movies first which I did. I'm glad I did so or a lot of the jokes would be lost or not be quite so amusing. I thought it was a good mixture of actors although I expected Jack Black to be much more animated. The person who stole the film was Tom Cruise, his scenes were priceless - see the film to at least experience his comedic side.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
This movie is one of my favorites and it's been far too long since I watched it last. Time for a re-watch. I warn that anyone offended easily should probably avoid it.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Sydney
Over the top, disguising at times but yet it holds some power over me as I am unable to change the channel when it's on. Some quotes will be with me forever, often causing random giggling fits when they pop into my head. Not for the faint of stomach or anyone who prefers not to be shaking their head in disbelief but definitely worth a watch if you want a laugh.