BY BEN STILLER

Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. lead an ensemble cast in "Tropic Thunder," an action comedy about a group of self-absorbed actors who set out to make the most expensive war film. After ballooning costs force the studio to cancel the movie, the frustrated director refuses to stop shooting, leading his cast into the jungles of Southeast Asia, where they encounter real bad guys.

Sharell M.
Tropic Thunder to me was an okay movie. Some parts were funny some were overly done in a sense.
melissa m.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of my favorite actors star in this movie. I love the comedy In the story line.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I don't hate a lot of movies but I really didn't like this one it want funny at all
Casey W.
Sydney
Over the top, disguising at times but yet it holds some power over me as I am unable to change the channel when it's on. Some quotes will be with me forever, often causing random giggling fits when they pop into my head. Not for the faint of stomach or anyone who prefers not to be shaking their head in disbelief but definitely worth a watch if you want a laugh.
Nikki W.
This movie is one of my favorites and it's been far too long since I watched it last. Time for a re-watch. I warn that anyone offended easily should probably avoid it.
TaSheka S.
This movie was dumb... what u think