BY BEN STILLER

Ben Stiller, Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. lead an ensemble cast in "Tropic Thunder," an action comedy about a group of self-absorbed actors who set out to make the most expensive war film. After ballooning costs force the studio to cancel the movie, the frustrated director refuses to stop shooting, leading his cast into the jungles of Southeast Asia, where they encounter real bad guys.

Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
This movie is incredibly funny with a plot that is very unique and entertaining. I've seen it like 5 times and laugh out loud every time.
Dawn B.
Southgate, Mi
Everyone raves about how funny this movie is, but to be completely honest, I don't think it is that great. It is just NOT that funny. Sorry.
Olivia N.
I guess it was funny, but it's not nearly the comic genius that everyone made it out to be. Seemed like a lot of cheap shots to me.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Stupid movie! I didn't even get 1/2 way through before I turned it off. I don't even watch this when there is nothing else on.
Sierra D.
Auburn, AL
This movie is excellent for staying in on a Friday night. It's hilarious and good enough that you'll want to watch it again a few months later.
Tunisia C.
This movie is a must watch. It was freaking hilarious. Robert Downey Jr and Tom Cruise were hilarious. Rent/Buy/Watch this movie.
Alyssa P.
Pretty good movie. Very funny! A great one for movie night with friends. Ben stiller has done it again
Sharell M.
Tropic Thunder to me was an okay movie. Some parts were funny some were overly done in a sense.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
I don't hate a lot of movies but I really didn't like this one it want funny at all
melissa m.
Los Angeles, CA
Most of my favorite actors star in this movie. I love the comedy In the story line.
TaSheka S.
This movie was dumb... what u think