Tropic Isle Living Tropic Isle Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Coyetta M.

BY TROPIC ISLE LIVING #20 in Hair Regrowth

Total 9 item see more...

Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I purchased this a few years ago on Amazon.com. It has a food like smell due to the red pimento but I do think it works. However you will need more than one bottle to see excellent results. I recommend buying in bulk or like 4 bottles at a time so you can see definite improvement and have it on hand when you run out. I would buy it again.
Alexis T.
Joppa, MD
Only four stars because the only complaint I had was the smell. This oil is a life saver to my edges and my hair goals. I totally recommend and stand by what others say about it. All i did was use it on my scalp for dry days and soak it uo before wash days. Works wonders.
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
This castor oil is the best. A little goes a long way. If used daily it will help hair grow rapidly. It's a natural product which is great.
Priscilla U.
I love this product, I will continue to use this oil because it is a natural way to improve the health of my hair, and with good health, I will achieve growth and length retention
How to Use:
•Apply the oil to the edges and work toward the temple area. Massage slowly and in a circular motion towards the temple.
•Put on a heating cap on for 20 minutes, wash and style as desired. You can also leave overnight for deeper penetration.
•To promote hair growth, apply a liberal amount directly into the scalp between 2 to 3 times per week.

Coyetta M.
Love this product! As one of our staple products it gets used quite often. It's great oil for a deep conditioning or as apart of an oil regimen. It's also great for hair growth and lovely for a scalp massage. It is very thick though so use sparingly.!
Kala M.
Westland, MI
How long before you start seeing results?
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
Do any one know if this works with hair growth ?
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is there a hair type that this works best for? My hair is very fine but wavy
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
Is this sold anywhere else besides Amazon? Local whole food store, maybe?
Kenia S.
Does this thing work? I been loosing hair since I stared to use a new shampoo. I already try another shampoo but my hair keep falling. Help!