Tropic Isle Living Tropic Isle Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Growth Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Coyetta M.

BY TROPIC ISLE LIVING #13 in Hair Regrowth

Total 9 item see more...

🌺Emmy F.
Columbus, OH
If you have curly hair and want to help it grow stronger and faster, this product is a much. It seems a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it. It has been good in helping me with my hair growth journey and I can’t wait to see and post about its results later on. The only con is that it can cause itching, but that’s a sign that it’s working. Totally going to buy it again!!!
Tabitha M.
As someone with fine hair, this has been so helpful in thickening my edges. I only use it in those areas. I hate the smell lol, but I love the results!!! I’ve used an entire bottle which is rare for me. I’ll be buying another bottle for sure! And it’s not too ex.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I purchased this a few years ago on Amazon.com. It has a food like smell due to the red pimento but I do think it works. However you will need more than one bottle to see excellent results. I recommend buying in bulk or like 4 bottles at a time so you can see definite improvement and have it on hand when you run out. I would buy it again.
Alexis T.
Joppa, MD
Only four stars because the only complaint I had was the smell. This oil is a life saver to my edges and my hair goals. I totally recommend and stand by what others say about it. All i did was use it on my scalp for dry days and soak it uo before wash days. Works wonders.
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
This castor oil is the best. A little goes a long way. If used daily it will help hair grow rapidly. It's a natural product which is great.
Kristyna B.
Houston
Its looks like it’s really good for your hair and for the most part it looks like it smells good
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
I use this on my fave and my Cuticles and my skin is the best it’s ever been and my nails are the strongest and longest they have ever been. Also great for my lashes and brow growth! I would 100% recommend
Priscilla U.
I love this product, I will continue to use this oil because it is a natural way to improve the health of my hair, and with good health, I will achieve growth and length retention
How to Use:
•Apply the oil to the edges and work toward the temple area. Massage slowly and in a circular motion towards the temple.
•Put on a heating cap on for 20 minutes, wash and style as desired. You can also leave overnight for deeper penetration.
•To promote hair growth, apply a liberal amount directly into the scalp between 2 to 3 times per week.

Coyetta M.
Love this product! As one of our staple products it gets used quite often. It's great oil for a deep conditioning or as apart of an oil regimen. It's also great for hair growth and lovely for a scalp massage. It is very thick though so use sparingly.!
Saly F.
Hamilton, ON
Simmply amazing ive been using it for a while are it is already different my haie ofcourse it is nice try it
Kala M.
Westland, MI
How long before you start seeing results?
Amber  B.
Gaffney, SC
Do any one know if this works with hair growth ?
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is there a hair type that this works best for? My hair is very fine but wavy
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
Is this sold anywhere else besides Amazon? Local whole food store, maybe?
Kenia S.
Does this thing work? I been loosing hair since I stared to use a new shampoo. I already try another shampoo but my hair keep falling. Help!