Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz uploaded by Morenike K.Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz uploaded by Quvante A.

BY TROPIC ISLE LIVING

Originating in Africa and making its way to Jamaica via African slaves, the JBCO is effective in enhancing hair growth and moisturizing the skin. The Lavender JBCO adds a natural calming scent from the pure and natural lavender essential oil. This... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this product for about 4 months and its really good. I've been using it to grow my edges back out and I been getting some progress. I've been seeing thickness and spots getting filled in. Its kind of pricey depending on where you get it (online/in-store). The smell is not that bad but the consistency is very thick so a little goes a long way. I never used it on my skin so I don't know how it works in that area. I would recommend it for other who want to grow their longer
Brianna C.
Valdosta, GA
This is great for hair growth. The smell is sort of over powering like.... burning lavender, but other than that it is great I love to apply twice a day and watch my hair thrive.
Kuukua W.
I've heard so many great things about this, and I am eager to try it out and see what the noise is about
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is good to seal in moisture in your hair and hair growth . The lavender smell is not strong. Price is ok
Trevasia V.
San Ramon, CA
This is the only product that I've found that keeps my daughter's curly hair moisturized and soft. I partied that the lavender smell would be too strong, but it wasn't. The oil is super thick, almost like honey, so I like to mix it with a little grape seed oil.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I add this to deep condition or occasionally switch up as my hair can literally 'get bored' of my leave-ins and then I have to change because it won't work anymore. It leaves my hair feel very nourished and smelling LOVELY.