Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce

by Tropic Isle Living

Black castor oil has an age-old reputation as an all-purpose healing oil. It's commonly used for hair and scalp problems, skin conditions, aches and pain, laxative, breast massage, fibroid, first aid, for cuts and wounds, burns and much more. Black castor oil promotes healthy hair and hair growth. It is suitable for all skin and hair types. Only a small quantity is needed to be effective, so this eight-ounce bottle is long-lasting through many applications. This ancient Jamaican remedy is handy to have in your first aid kit, in your vanity and in your shower. Promotes healthy hair Promotes hair growth Size: 8 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair, scalp, skin Skin/hair type: All Active ingredients: Castor oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

What do you think about castor oil? Anyone know if it works for hair growth? Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce ?
Do you apply it directly to your scalp or mix it with something else?
Can this be applied to your hair to help with hair loss?
Start your review of Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
London, Palmers Green
This is amazinggggg for hair growth as well as thinning hair and growing it back! It is a thick product which is so powerful! I find it has helped me so much! I have curly hair and I have recommended it to many other that now use the product!
croydon
Using this on my brows and lashes have thickened and lengthened them so much in just a few months. My lashes rarely break or come out anymore and they look so much more dramatic when I apply mascara. I've had to stop using it on my brows as often as I used to because I noticed a few pimples would pop up when I'd use it nightly in the area. I do however use it nightly on my lashes and have noticed a difference in the thickness, length, and strength of my lashes. Also great for thickening your edges but if I don't use a carrier oil it breaks me out a little in that area. Amazing product overall and I will surely recommend to others
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Bonnie L.
Castor oil is super amazing for my hair . Pros: shine ,lustre ,good texture Cons : smelly ,thick ,hard to wash out Tropic Isle Living Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz
Vero Beach, FL
I ordered mine online as the local stores don't sell this brand. The castor oil has many benefits. I bought mine to help my rosacea skin issues. Seemed to help my skin but I broke out instantly but I do suffer from acne. I also bought it for my hair which is dry. It helped to moisture my hair and made my straight hair very curly like I had a perm; but I broke out in pimples from the oil on my hair. It's a great product but my acne caused issues for me.
Bronx , NY
This is excellent for growing your hair back! I swear by it. It's a little thick to apply so be careful not to use too much. I use this twice a day every day. About $9 for the bottle on Amazon. I highly recommend!
Liverpool
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Kofo O.
Castor oil has been a big part of my hair growth in the last 9 months as u can see my edges are a lot more fuller, I recommend this to 4c hair and sensitive scalps, you will get over the smell 👏🏽💋
the holy grail! this castor oil can be used for almost anything hair and body, i use it everyday without a fail a little drop goes a long way !
Belfast
Love to try this product I heard so many good things about it really good for hair growth just what I need
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this product. Its thick a dime size is all you need. It thickens up your hair, and add growth to it.
Greensboro, NC
I've been using Jamican Black Castor oil for my edges, lashes and eyebrows for a few months now. I've literally have not have noticable eyebrows. My hair was always thin and grew all out of place. I'm glad that now when I take pictures , look in the mirror I can actually see a shape and hair growth of my eyebrows. I don't do my eyelashes often but I've noticed a thick coat of lashes than my usual. This is a must have item
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La Vergne, TN
il y a un an
I just bought this [product:tropic-isle-living-jamaican-black-castor-oil,-4-ounce] from Amazon. I thought it was supposed to be thick and kind of sticky, but this oil I received today smells like vegetable oil and is runny. This is my first time buying Jamaican Black Castor Oil so I'm not familiar with what the consistency should be. My oil is clear too.. should it be black or a darker color?
Bronze_Beauty&Confecions R. • il y a un an
Ive never used personally but according to naturaloilforhair.com Jamaican Black Castor oil is suppose to be dark brown almost black in color with the same consistancy as regular castor oil.
Sewell, NJ
Latrell B. • il y a un an
Using it around my edges, twice weekly forced my brows to grow in quicker.
Newark, NJ
il y a un an
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce is this brand better than the sunny brand?
Latrell B. • il y a un an