Skin CareBody CareTropic Isle Living
Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce

Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce

by Tropic Isle Living

Black castor oil has an age-old reputation as an all-purpose healing oil. It's commonly used for hair and scalp problems, skin conditions, aches and pain, laxative, breast massage, fibroid, first aid, for cuts and wounds, burns and much more. Black castor oil promotes healthy hair and hair growth. It is suitable for all skin and hair types. Only a small quantity is needed to be effective, so this eight-ounce bottle is long-lasting through many applications. This ancient Jamaican remedy is handy to have in your first aid kit, in your vanity and in your shower. Promotes healthy hair Promotes hair growth Size: 8 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair, scalp, skin Skin/hair type: All Active ingredients: Castor oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Anyone use castor oil or know of a good castor oil brand? I’ve been trying to thicken my hair; any suggestions/tips would be helpful, thank you!!
Having severe hair loss and thinning. How do you apply castor oil effectivelyTropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce ?
Has anyone tried using this on your eyelashes? Have you noticed any differences?
Start your review of Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Marie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Marie C.
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Marie C.
I love using this castor oil. The smell isn’t over powering like most castor oil I’ve used before. I use it for home made hair masks and to keep our scalp moisturized. So good for hair growth. My daughter is only 3 and her hair has grown so much since I stated using this as part of her hair care routine.
Tammy M.
Rockport, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Tammy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
There is absolutely NO smell whatsoever which I suppose in this case is a good thing. I ordered this castor oil from Amazon because I read a review that a small application on your lashes at night will help keep them strong a full. We will have to see if that works. This bottle is huge and may last me a lifetime so you certainly get a lot for your money. Last night a used a small amount on the back of my dogs to condition their skin after swimming in the ocean. They seemed to like it a lot. I’m sure if it had a strong scent they would be miserable, but it seemed to calm them. Further updates as events warrant!Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce
Natalie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
Amazing results and affordable product. This has no salt and is 100% natural. Great for so many uses skin, hair, brow's, lashes, and massage oil for aches and pains. Made the traditional hand pressed way. I like to use this on my scalp and massage it in to promote hair growth. [product:tropic-isle-living-jamaican-black-castor-oil,-4-ounce]
Anllely S.
Bronx, NY
This is The best product to grow Your hair . My hair grew long. It grew About 2 inches
Ally P.
New York
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Ally P.
If you have curly hair, or if you’re trying to grow out your hair, this it the perfect product for you. I have curly hair and this product works wonders. It helps grow longer and thicker hair with daily use, it almost completely got rid of a bald spot I had in a months time with consistent use.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by Katherine C.
Purchased at: Target
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce It’s a thick, sticky, heavy, dark oil that smells like burned plastic, but diluted with a carrier oil and some essential oil like peppermint it does deliver the promise of (Heals-Protects-Stimulates), overall pretty happy with the results but that smell tho 🤪
Kat P.
Great oil for the hair. Thick not like olive oil or the other ones. I only apply it to my scalp to help healthy growth and keep my hair moisturized. Not an oil i would put on all my hair but love this oil.
Emma M.
Saint Louis, MO
Y’all I am telling you this product has changed my life. It’s great for your hair, skin and lightening scars. I use it as a cleanser every night by massaging gently into my face and then I take a CLEAN hot wash cloth and dab to remove the oil. It’s a great way to prevent wrinkles (I use to have frown lines in between my eyebrows and they are completely gone now). I also have pretty oily skin, huge pores and horrible acne. This product has helped balance the oils in my face which in turn has greatly reduced the size of my pores and I rarely get acne. I also bought this on amazon for under $15 and it has lasted me 6 months and I still have half a bottle left. I know it sounds weird to cleanse your face with oil when you have oily skin, but other cleansers strips the oils from your skin, causing you to produce even more oil. Oil absorbs oil, which means this product effectively removes dirt and oil from the skin.Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce uploaded by LaTonya S.
This has been one of the reasons why my hair grew so quickly!!!! After I wash my hair I would always work this oil in my scalp and through out my hair. I love this oil because it doesn’t cause my hair to flake. Also it doesn’t weigh down my hair I could apply this to my hair after it dry from my wash and go and my curls would still be bouncy. I would definitely recommend this oil.
Lovely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this on my scalp and my lashes. I have to make sure I clean my face very well and wear a bonnet to help keep the oils in my hair. Keeps my lashes healthy and strong. I can put on any mascara and my lashes are 👌🏽
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ciera S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Alexis O.
Elma, NY
il y a 7 mois
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 4 Ounce Is this product good for the scalp and hair growth?
Bianca L. il y a 6 mois