BY TROPIC ISLE LIVING

Black castor oil has an age-old reputation as an all-purpose healing oil. It's commonly used for hair and scalp problems, skin conditions, aches and pain, laxative, breast massage, fibroid, first aid, for cuts and wounds, burns and much more. Black castor oil promotes healthy hair and hair growth. It is suitable for all skin and hair types. Only a small quantity is needed to be effective, so this eight-ounce bottle is long-lasting through many applications. This ancient Jamaican remedy is handy to have in your first aid kit, in your vanity and in your shower. Promotes healthy hair Promotes hair growth Size: 8 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair, scalp, skin Skin/hair type: All Active ingredients: Castor oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. see more...

• I bought this and do I apply on dirty hair? And for those who use...1 Answers
  • I heard this oil can make your eyelashes grow longer and fuller. ...5 Answers
  • Does this product help with retaining length on color treated hair?1 Answers
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz more...
This product made my hair fall out. Didn't matter how much or little I used, my hair was falling out by the handful. On the other hand, my little sister's hair thrived. I summed it up to the oil being too heavy for my hair and maybe blocking my hair follicles? Not sure but my sister's hair struggled before using it and after experimenting with scissors, her bald spot came back and caught up enough to get back in a pony tail within a few months. Haven't used it since then but more than likely will incorporate it back into her hair routine.
Jaydah S.
Miami
Review for: Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz more...
I have really fine hair that I’ve been trying to grow longer and thicker and i massage a few drops of the oil into my hair every night before bed for at least 5 minutes. I also apply it onto my eyebrows and eyelashes. I must say i feel like my hair has grown so much since using this! If you apply too much your hair can get really oily and weighed down so that’s why i use about only 3 drops of it mixed with lavender oil. The castor oil is such a big help i don’t think my hair would have grown as long as it has since I’ve been using it!
Jeida m.
Prichard
So about a week or two ago my mom had bought me this product to grow out my hair because it started to break off real badly. So before I put it on my hair I went to YouTube to other people's experience with it . Everyone was saying how good it was so I decided to try it for myself. To be better safe than sorry I put it on my uneven eyebrows 😂 and after a week must say this product is a GOD SEND 😇👆🙏 My eyebrows were sparse in one place and thick in another one eyebrow tail was longer than the other very noticably😒 it was the worst but this product grew out the eyebrow tail that was shorter than the other and also filled in the sparse places as well so YES I DO RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!! In the next week or so I will show the results of my hair😘- chocobun🐰
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
I have been using castor oil for the longest time ever and I loved it I never have it and problems about it it actually helps grow back my edges it’s my favorite oil to just put on and do deep condition with plus mix with any of my other products and it’s not expensive and I just love it.
Britney A.
Charlotte, NC
I love, love, love using this oil on my hair! I usually use it on the scalp to stimulate hair growth and to seal in the moister after applying other products. It works wonders! My hair is growing much faster, even after three years of bleaching it. Give this product a try but since it’s a thick oil, possibly mix with another or use sparingly.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you having problems with hair growth this the oil to use. I apply 3x a week and just message on your scalp no need to wash your hair after applying. It's also great to use before bed on your eyelashes to help with growth.
🌺Emmy F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz more...
Okay, this oil is a god send. It has helped my grow pick my hair so much and it fantastic for damaged hair. The only con is it has a very strong smell that personally, I don’t like. Also application can be hard if you don’t know what you’re doing. So I suggest watching tutorials and making sure you understand how to use this product properly. Can’t wait to share my hair growth results later on.
ayah ●.
Dearborn
Review for: Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz more...
this castor oil is the best. It helped me grow my baby hair that were so annoying and also helped my eyelashes grow thicker. I have gotten so many compliments. I got it off Walmart. It does make you sleep. I would love to buy it again yes. I recommend castor oil
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the Jamaican black castor oil to massage my scalp for hair growth and to seal the hair strands after I style. Very affordable. I like all of the different oils available.
K 💋.
This product is very good for natural hair, its thick so you can be sure to mix it with another product. It helps with hair growth, I noticed a small part of my edges was falling out so i decided to use this and it helps. I recommend. Beware it does have a strong smell! But I don't mind.
A D.
Holt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much should you use at a time? and is it safe to use on a toddler?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I heard this oil can make your eyelashes grow longer and fuller. Is it true?
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Does this help with regrow in spots where there is baldness but little hairs still in tact and does it help with thinning hair? I'm wondering if it will be good for my fiancé to try.
Yolanda P.
Laurens, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not this one and I have acne prone skin. I use black soap and this for my face.
Nicole H.
Boston, MA
How do you apply this product? Do you just apply it to the roots of your hair?