Tropic Chillerz Buzzballz Chillerz Pnaple Colada Chiller

Tropic Chillerz Buzzballz Chillerz Pnaple Colada Chiller

TROPIC CHILL PINA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropic Chillerz Buzzballz Chillerz Pnaple Colada Chiller!
How would you rate this product?
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I think Pina Colada is one of those drinks that is universally liked, especially in the summer. If you're stocking up on flavors of Buzz Balls for a party and are not sure what to get. Get these, these will be liked by pretty much everyone and a no-brains winner
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Tropic Chillerz Buzzballz Chillerz Pnaple Colada Chiller uploaded by Ella P.
Alcohol is only 15%, looks like the ingredients have also changed. It’s so sweet! I do like that it says it’s a WOMEN OWNED company. Not sure I’d I would drink it again, one more and I’d have a hangover cause the sweetness.
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Tropic Chillerz Buzzballz Chillerz Pnaple Colada Chiller uploaded by shannon W.
2nd best out of the buzzballz collection we tried. The pineapple taste is there, but it wasn’t good and after taste was even worse. Empty due to dumping it out.

Looking for your answer?