BY TROPI CLEAN #38 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for PuppiesFormulated to be soothing and mild for pets with allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for use on puppies and kittens. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. Environmentally safe and cruelty free. Naturally green! TropiClean uses Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn - not oil, in their packaging as well as recycled material. This means it's 100% natural and renewable. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Shampoo was such a good find for my fur baby. Not to mention, it literally smells amazing; like a tropical beach. It's gentle enough for my Yorkie's sensitive skin and doesn't irritate him or make him itchy. Well worth the buy!
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used his on my puppy for about a year before switching to an anti-itch shampoo. It smelled nice, lasted a long time, and made his coat shiny and soft. It also removed dirt really well and lathered nicely!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A great shampoo for your pooch! We have used this on our schnauzers and it works great. You do have to use quite a bit to get a decent lather. The scent is a nice, light coconutty fragrance.
Bethany I.
Chattanooga , TN
The light coconut smell was awesome! Left my puppy soft and flake free. I would recommend this for a puppy you have to wash often.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Para mis perritos siempre lo mejor!! Me encanta el olor, lo limpio que quedan y lo suave que deja el pelo.
Nicola L.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Smells wonderful and gets my dogs clean. It is natural and does not give them skin irritation. It has a wonderful smell as well and leaves them smelling fresh and like coconuts after the bath. Highly recommended for puppies and dogs of all ages.
Lauren S.
A great natural shampoo for dogs. I used this on my puppy and the smell was really nice. It didn't lather up very easily but that was to be expected with a natural ingredients list (ie no SLS). This is the dog equivalent of LiveClean baby shampoo, but it smells better!
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for puppies. I used the coconut shampoo and there is just a hint of smell, nothing overbearing. Left fur soft and didn't make puppy itchy.