Tropi Clean 202139 Puppy Kitten Shampoo uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TROPI CLEAN

TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for PuppiesFormulated to be soothing and mild for pets with allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for use on puppies and kittens. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. Environmentally safe and cruelty free. Naturally green! TropiClean uses Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn - not oil, in their packaging as well as recycled material. This means it's 100% natural and renewable. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. see more...

Heather Pauline k.
denver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just squirt a little line of shampoo down my dog's back, and that's all I need to cover my entire dog (minus her head/face) in suds. Depending on how dirty or thick-coated your dog is, it may be best to wash him/her twice, but one wash did the trick for my dogs, who are shorthaired. It lathers up very easily, which is a huge plus.
Alyssa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was the first shampoo i used when we rescued our two boys two three years ago and it worked well and smelled good but when we rescued our girl dog she got very bad dandruff and itchy skin so we had to switch.
Lynn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great smelling shampoo that is gentle. You don’t need a lot as it lathers easily. It is average priced for a better quality product. It can be found in pet stores. I’d suggest this to dog owners. I continue to use puppy shampoo into adult.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used his on my puppy for about a year before switching to an anti-itch shampoo. It smelled nice, lasted a long time, and made his coat shiny and soft. It also removed dirt really well and lathered nicely!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This Shampoo was such a good find for my fur baby. Not to mention, it literally smells amazing; like a tropical beach. It's gentle enough for my Yorkie's sensitive skin and doesn't irritate him or make him itchy. Well worth the buy!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is safe for dogs who have eczema or dry sensitive skin. Our dog has very sensitive skin and it was hard to find a shampoo that was good for her. It also smells very good
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A great shampoo for your pooch! We have used this on our schnauzers and it works great. You do have to use quite a bit to get a decent lather. The scent is a nice, light coconutty fragrance.
Bethany I.
Chattanooga , TN
The light coconut smell was awesome! Left my puppy soft and flake free. I would recommend this for a puppy you have to wash often.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Para mis perritos siempre lo mejor!! Me encanta el olor, lo limpio que quedan y lo suave que deja el pelo.
Nicola L.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Smells wonderful and gets my dogs clean. It is natural and does not give them skin irritation. It has a wonderful smell as well and leaves them smelling fresh and like coconuts after the bath. Highly recommended for puppies and dogs of all ages.

Walmart