Tropi Clean 202139 Puppy Kitten Shampoo uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TROPI CLEAN

TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo for PuppiesFormulated to be soothing and mild for pets with allergies. Cleans the dirtiest pets while remaining mild enough for use on puppies and kittens. Routine bathing leaves the skin and coat soft, shiny, and looking great. Environmentally safe and cruelty free. Naturally green! TropiClean uses Ingeo, an ingenious biopolymer made from corn - not oil, in their packaging as well as recycled material. This means it's 100% natural and renewable. Better for you, better for your pet, better for the environment. see more...

Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A great shampoo for your pooch! We have used this on our schnauzers and it works great. You do have to use quite a bit to get a decent lather. The scent is a nice, light coconutty fragrance.
Bethany I.
Chattanooga , TN
The light coconut smell was awesome! Left my puppy soft and flake free. I would recommend this for a puppy you have to wash often.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love using this shampoo on my dog! It makes him super clean and he smells like a little coconut after ☺️ The scent doesn’t last too long but it does keep his coat looking shiny! I would definitely recommend it for the price as well!
Sierra K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tropi clean has so many awesome scents for their pet shampoo! It gets my dogs clean and keeps them smelling fresh for weeks!
Nicola L.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Smells wonderful and gets my dogs clean. It is natural and does not give them skin irritation. It has a wonderful smell as well and leaves them smelling fresh and like coconuts after the bath. Highly recommended for puppies and dogs of all ages.
Lauren S.
A great natural shampoo for dogs. I used this on my puppy and the smell was really nice. It didn't lather up very easily but that was to be expected with a natural ingredients list (ie no SLS). This is the dog equivalent of LiveClean baby shampoo, but it smells better!
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for puppies. I used the coconut shampoo and there is just a hint of smell, nothing overbearing. Left fur soft and didn't make puppy itchy.