Trophy Skin Labelle Skin Scrubber uploaded by Christina G.

BY TROPHY SKIN

Transform your skin at home with this professional Labelle Skin Scrubber from Trophy Skin, with a 2-in-1 deep cleaning function that gently infuses nutrients into your skin. The technology works to remove dead skin cells, dirt and debris. Materials: Plastic Brand: Trophy Skin Model: Labelle Skin Scrubber Removes dead skin cells, dirt, and debris Thin metal spatula vibrates ultrasonically to extract pores without pain Infusion mode penetrates topical skincare products for maximum results Prepares the skin for the infusion mode Dimensions: 8.5 inches long x 6.5 inches wide x 1.8 inches deep Weight: 1.2 pounds see more...

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
About a month ago, I began using the LaBelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula by Trophy Skin 2-3 times per week as part of my evening skincare routine, because I have been experiencing a multitude of hormonal acne breakouts on my face, neck & chest. Harsh peels, abrasive tools or exfoliants to remove dead skin and unclog my pores were definitely not the answer for my sensitive, irritated skin. I didn’t know what to do, but I knew that my skin needed some extra help. Have you ever skipped a facial because your skin was really sensitive, or you had a breakout… or both? And you knew that some sort of professional treatment would probably help your skin, but you didn’t have the money and whatever you tried at home to help actually caused more irritation or breakouts? It can be a vicious circle, but this tool can help you!

The Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula (ultrasonic skin scrubbing) uses the power of sound waves travelling at 30,000 Hz to transform your skin. It is gentle and extremely effective at dislodging sebum, exfoliating dead skin, increasing circulation and improves skincare absorption. One treatment with this tool takes only five minutes, and incorporating this simple and effective step in my routine has seriously been a savior when my skin is at its most sensitive and irritated. Does it sound too good to be true? It isn’t…

Instead of paying $50-$75 for ONE ultrasonic skin spatula treatment at a spa, you can treat yourself with the same professional technology in the comfort and privacy of your home, and it is simple enough that anyone can use it. I don’t know about you, but I like getting salon quality benefits, while being able to choose when I’d like a treatment whenever and wherever I please.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WoW! I'm loving this gadget. Just after 2 uses and I'm mind blown. Why hasn't someone thought of this before. My face feels and looks great. First you clean your face like you normally would then you use this. The second time I used it I just wanted to see how it felt and how good it clean up my skin without cleaning it first, it was just as amazing! You flip it over to apply your serum. I'm not regretting spending the money so far!
Kristina V.
San Benito, TX
Is this product any good? Does it radiant your skin or leave a after glow???