Trophy Skin Home Microdermabrasion Machine uploaded by Des T.Trophy Skin Home Microdermabrasion Machine uploaded by Des T.Trophy Skin Home Microdermabrasion Machine uploaded by Miriam K.

BY TROPHY SKIN

The MicrodermMD is a full-featured home microdermabrasion device that offers the same great benefits and professional level of quality as the microderm treatments found in Spas, Salons, and Dermatologist offices. The MicrodermMD treats a wide range of skin conditions and aging concerns when used as directed. Just like the clinical models, our home microderm machine can gently erase the damage that time has caused on your skin. Types of Skin Concerns That Can Be Treated with the MicrodermMD: Age spots, liver spots, or discoloration 2 Sun damage or blemishes 3 Uneven or rough skin texture 4 Skin tone that is blotchy or uneven 5 Acne scarring 6 Fine lines wrinkles 7 Enlarged pores or pores that are clogged How Does It Work?br The diamond tipped exfoliating wand works by first using the rough edges of the natural diamonds to gently peel the top layers of the dermis. T see more...

• What is the frequency that you use Trophy SKin Microdermabrasion?...3 Answers
  • I would love to have this product since I do not have the time to...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney*
Angela N.
At first I didn't like this machine. I was deadset that nothing was going to be better than my PMD including this. Just because something has a bigger price tag didn't mean it was going to be better. I've had it for appr 4 months and the first thing I noticed was bank account, I don't have to buy replacement discs every 3 months! So that saves me 20$ every 3 months. Then I noticed the suction is that of equal or greater than of the PMD. The tips don't go by coarseness, they are diamond tips. My skin has looked wonderful.
Terry L.
Goodyear, AZ
I learned about this from glitzy frizty on YouTube . I love this machine. It is very easy to use. I use it twice a week and have seen improvement in my skin tone. You can set it on auto and it tells you what to do. So easy.
carmen p.
medley, florida
Nose que es pero se ve muy interesante , hm si , seria fino probarla ... Imaginate jeje
Des T.
My skin problems include; dark spots around the mouth area, blemishes, acne scars, dry skin around nose, and some fine lines. I love this skin care system! It helps take the most superficial skin layer of your skin. No pain at all, from dull skin to fresh skin. No downtime. Some redness may show but when apply a nice serum and moisturizer it's helps a lot. Almost forgot! It also has some suction to help remove blackheads. It's a valuable item! In comparison to pmd! By far, the diamond tip lasts up to 6 months. While pmb, u have to replace the discs after 3or 4 times . This system has better suction too
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I just received this microdermabrasion kit at home & it couldn't be easier. I have used other microdermabrasion tools before but this kit has it all! Plug it in, hit power & auto & it basically walks you through every single step. It has a screen & automatically sets the level of intensity & time on each facial region. I'm in love! The quality & outcome was outstanding! I would definitely recommend!
Lauren M.
I got because my skin has texture/under the skin bumps.. I wasn't using it consistently at first, but recently, I started doing this twice a week and using a mask right after and my skin is starting to look really good already!! It is easy to use, but I would recommend using the auto settings at first and be careful because the suction power is strong enough to cause a bruise!
Ryan B.
I just received the Trophy Skin Microdermabrasion machine as a late Christmas present and after three uses, I have to say that I really enjoy the way that my skin feels after using the machine. The amount of dead skin that is removed after each use is surprising. I just tried using the microdermasion on my elbow. I have better results after one use than daily use of lotion.
Ryan B.
What is the frequency that you use Trophy SKin Microdermabrasion? I want to give enough time in between to not hurt my skin but also remove the dead skin to help regrowth and collagen production.
Maria Elena U.
I would love to have this product since I do not have the time to go to a specialized site to perform laser hair removal