BY JOSEPH KOSINSKI

TRON: LEGACY is an action-packed adventure set in a digital world unlike anything captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Oscar®- and Golden Globe®-winner Jeff Bridges), a man once known as the world's leading video-game developer. When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the abandoned Flynn's Arcade — that could have only come from his father — he finds himself pulled into a world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. With the help of the fearless warrior Quorra (Olivia Wilde), father and son embark on a life-or-death journey across a visually-stunning digital universe — created by Kevin himself — which has become far more advanced with never-before-imagined vehicles, weapons, and landscapes and a ruthless villain who will stop at nothing to prevent their escape.

• Can yo uname one moive, just one, where Jeff Bridges does...7 Answers
Tron: Legacy
  • "I thought it was okay, I really liked all the visual stimulation." in 3 reviews
  • "Excellent story line and it had me sitting at the edge of my seat...that could also be because i'm blind." in 1 review
  • "I love this movie and my kids enjoyed it.. it was pretty awesome this was the first time I saw it and I think it was nice to watch it whit the family.." in 1 review
  • "The special effects in it is also great." in 1 review
  • "I've never seen the original, but after seeing this I want to!" in 1 review
Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
the movie is decent the graphics are great for its time. the concept is cute for kids brining gaming to life. the music is what makes this music with its dubstep trance futuristic sound. most of the movie feels like you are watching a rave that is going on for about two hours with a few brief intermissions of reality.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Not my favorite movie because I barely remember the original Tron, but I definitely thought it was interesting when Daft Punk appeared in a window and DJd for part of the soundtrack. Heheh. Great soundtrack!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I did not care for it, but I was not a video game Tron fan as a child. As an 80s child though, I thought the movie would be great. I did like the music in it and the acting was pretty good. I just did not care for the story line. The young actor was handsome and performed well.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really liked this movie it is really good. It gets your heart pumping and it is very interesting to watch. I would totally recommend you watch this if you haven't because I can guarantee you will like it. I liked it enough I've watched it more than once.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
This is a good movie. I am a huge fan of the Original TRON so I knew going into it I was not going to be amazed. My kids however have never seen the original and they loved it. The acting and story were both good and the visual effects were great. But I can't give it 5 stars because its just not as good as the original.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
The only reason I watched Tron is because it came with the bluray player we bought. The movie has special effects - lots of them. The sound and video effects are pretty cool, while the story is predictable and lacks cohesion at the same time. Watch it if you are a fan of the video game.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
LOVE the old/young Jeff Bridges! I'll give anything like that an A just because of it. But the movie was great to me. I love seeing Tron updated to today's technology, and this had a solid soundtrack too.
Olivia N.
I didn't actually think this was as much of a wreck as others did. As I didn't grow up with the original Tron, I found this one entertaining and most of all...colorful! Also, the music? Badass.
David S.
Arlington, VA
This movie was great! I never saw the original and tried to watch it after watching this- it just didn't compare. It's full of action, intrigue, and Daft Punk did the soundtrack. You cannot go wrong with Daft Punk.
Alexandra M.
I loved this movie when i saw it in theaters. Excellent story line and it had me sitting at the edge of my seat...that could also be because I'm blind. haha I do recommend anyone watching this though it's great.
David S.
Arlington, VA
Can yo uname one moive, just one, where Jeff Bridges does not kick ass?