Trolls (Dvd + Digital), Movies uploaded by Danielle D.Trolls (Dvd + Digital), Movies uploaded by Brandy H.Trolls (Dvd + Digital), Movies uploaded by Crystal W.

BY SONY

Trolls (Dvd + Digital) see more...

Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am beyond thrilled that both of my little girls fell head over heels for this movie. The music is absolutely fantastic. We listen to it at home and in the car. My daughter's first crush was on Branch. He is a sad troll, terrified of Bergens. Because of that he doesn't want to attend any loud eye-catching parties all the other Trolls are excited about. Branch lost his grandma when he was young, she saved him when he was singing and a Bergen snatched her for dinner. That is when he stopped singing.

Princess Poppy is very positive and optimistic! A quality that I happen to really enjoy about myself. It hurts when you do everything you think is best, and everything can still come tumbling down. That's kind of what Poppy goes through. She throws a huge party to celebrate that it has been twenty years since her father saved their colony from the Bergen's through the Troll Tree Tunnels.

Unfortunately, the banished Bergen named Chef saw the large troll shaped fireworks, and heard the music from their party. She had never stopped searching for the trolls. She really wanted to redeem herself and put trolls back on the Bergen's menu so she could take over the throne. Chef stomps into the new troll village and snatches up Biggie with his pet gloworm Mr Dinkles, Cooper, attached at the hair twins Satin and Chenille, Guy Diamond, a strong little girl named Smidge, Fuzzburt who appears to be all hair and feet, and Poppy's then crush.... Creek.

Poppy leaves to try and rescue her friends after making sure everyone left is safe in Branch's unwelcoming underground bunker. She enjoys scrapbooking her plans, and making glittery decorations, she never had to face much danger. Along her way she is optimistic despite her major trials. Eventually she is stuck in spider webs and all covered up.

In comes Branch! He whips his hair at the spiders and saves Poppy. She said she wasn't worried, because she knew he would come along. They make it to Bergen Town after chasing Cloud Guy through the old tunnels.

Once in Bergen Town, they set out to find their friends. It appears that the king ate her crush, Creek. Despite literally seeing him put in a Bergen's mouth, she is still full of hope.

They befriend a bergen named Bridget. She is a maid and has been for a long time. No one pays much attention to her, Chef treats her like a servant. The trolls had all been kept in her room. Poppy and Branch were sneaking their friends (minus Creek of course) out of the cage when Bridget (the bergen they befriend) woke up. Poppy convinces her to let them help her get a date with the king, whom she had a crush on.

On the date, it turns out Creek was in the King's necklace. Bridget and King Gristle had a blast eating a ton of pizza and roller blading. At the end, Bridget races off, leaving behind a roller skate. Her name during the date is Lady Glitter Sparkles, wearing the trolls atop her head as a bright, rainbow colored wig.

The trolls are captured again, and Poppy finds out Creek betrayed them all. He told them the location of ALL the rest of the trolls in exchange for his freedom. Poppy realizes he was a terrible troll. It breaks her heart knowing that all the trolls are captured due to her trying to save a few of them. All the trolls turn dull and gray, similar to how Branch has always looked.

Branch starts trying to cheer Poppy up, he starts becoming brighter blue than normal. He sings to her, "You with those sad eyes, don't be discouraged...", and eventually he wins her heart and fills her back up with her regular determined attitude.

Bridget comes back and saves them all, right before they were going to be served. She knew she would be hurt, killed, or banished for having "lost" them. Bridget goes into the banquet hall for the feast, and the guards have their spears against her. Poppy and the main crew of trolls ride in on a roller skate, and fly up into Bridget's hair, turning her back into Lady Glitter Sparkles.

Feeling their connection, Poppy points out that you don't have to eat Trolls to find true happiness, and that it is inside of everyone. Bridget and King Gristle were happy on their date and were actually falling in love. After that, there is singing and dancing and peace at the feast. Chef and Creek are pushed down and out of the castle in the pot. They fly off a big jump straight into a monster's mouth and are eaten.

Moral of the story for me is, "Get back up again", which is one of the main songs. It reminds me that we can always be happy, but life is also about what we do when we fail. My girls love the movie, books, toys, and more. I am so happy that this is a very uplifting, adorable movie.
Nicole L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie was so cute!  I was very surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  The writers mixed together a bunch of folk tales to write the screenplay so it was kinda cool picking up on which I could recognize.  Justin Timberlake did a fantastic job with the soundtrack, seriously.  It's really something you can jam to.  There's a bunch of bright colors in the movie, and it's animated really well, it's fun to watch, gets a little sparkly.  Honestly very worth it.
Eric S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Studio Exec: "We just need to sell a massive amount of soundtrack CDs for our next animated film. The plot of the movie can be stupid, lifeless and weak, just as long as you splash a ton of tie-dye color patterns across the screen and toss in some jokes about butts. That will keep those dumb kids hooked!" *Puffs on cigar and puts feet up on desk*

Directors Walt Dohrn and Mike Mitchell: "We got you fam." *High fives all around for a solid ten minutes*
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
We went to the movies to watch this and fell in love. It's extremely cute and the songs make you want to dance. My daughter especially loves it. She has toys, a comforter,etc of the trolls. She sings the songs all the time. She loves Poppy
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My son loves this movie. I feel like I've watched it a thousand times. He loves the music so I downloaded the songs on Spotify for him. I love the part where they sing Can't Stop The Feeling. Great movie with fun bright colors.
Emily R.
Holland
It's a great kids movie compared to some kids movies its a little slow at first! Some people say it has good acting some don't! My favorite part is at the end of the movie because of a song they sing! The music is all really good if you like kids movies you will probably like this ones I know I do!
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
My son loves this movie he's only 7 months but anytime I but this movie on here is zoned in I think it has to do with the bright colors I don't know but it the only time I get a true brake so thank you Trolls.
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
a family i babysat for made me watch this on Netflix and it was way better than i thought it would be. i never wanted to watch it because it seemed cheesy and bad, but in reality it's very good. it's a singing movie, but justin timberlake is the main character so of course the songs will be good. if you're into the sing-song type of movie definitely give this a go
Karie K.
Cute but it does have a bit more adult humor than I’d like for my son. He’s still young so doesn’t understand it but none the less it’s a bit much. The songs are adorable and have him bopping up a storm
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This is my daughters favorite movie. The story line is adorable. She LOVES the signing in it. It’s a very colorful movie. It’s teaches kids to respect one another. I would recommend this movie no matter how old you are. #trolls #poppy #branch
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
Who else is Kid\Kids are obsessed with this movie?
💕Lucy P.
Kuala Lumpur
How to get samples to review???