Trolls (Dvd + Digital), Movies uploaded by Brandy H.Trolls (Dvd + Digital), Movies uploaded by Crystal W.

BY SONY

Trolls (Dvd + Digital) see more...

Emily R.
Holland
It's a great kids movie compared to some kids movies its a little slow at first! Some people say it has good acting some don't! My favorite part is at the end of the movie because of a song they sing! The music is all really good if you like kids movies you will probably like this ones I know I do!
Amy S.
My daughter loves this movie. We saw this when it came out in the movie theaters and instantly fell in love. I bought off amazon the day it was released on DVD. We still watch it every chance we get. Great songs and storyline!
Brittany M.
This movie is so fun to watch. It is just as enjoyable for adults as it is for kids. Full of bright,fun colors and adorable trolls that sing beautifully and are very entertaining. I love that the creators used mainstream music for the trolls in addition to their own soundtrack. This movie is unique and I hope there is a sequel!
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Omg!! I love this movie so so much!! It started out with my nieces loving it and we would have to watch it with them. However r quickly turned to just my cousins and I loving this movie so much. We watch this all the time. It is one of my favorite movies. I love the music most of all. It's all disco hits!!
Amber S.
MASON, MI
What's not to love about this movie? The colors are breathtakingly beautiful. The voice cast is superb, especially Christine Baranski. This is truly a treat for all ages.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Very good, heart felt family movie. Love the music and the message that basically everyone deserves to be happy. Kids love it and are completely absorbed when it's on!
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
My kids absolutely love this. They love singing ALL of the songs, arguing about who is princess poppy. I highly recommend this for younger (toddler age) kids, I think its a great kids movie.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Such a cute movie! So many fun songs to sing along and dance. Kids love it! Adults can also relate because of the choice of music. Great story, silly characters, so interesting to watch... even if they wanna see it over and over and over! Love it!
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Absolutely cute movie!! We watch this at least 3 times a week. It's super colorful, grabs the attention of all ages in the audience , and has adorable characters! I was highly surprised at how much I like this the first time I saw it. I definitely recommend all families watch this.
Ali H.
Waco, TX
I've seen this movie a million times because of my daughter and it never gets old! The music puts you in such a good mood, and my child thinks it's hilarious! We listen to the soundtrack in the car and it's a good movie for the whole family. I pre-ordered the DVD on eBay in early March for a great deal! Love it
💕Lucy P.
Kuala Lumpur
How to get samples to review???