Trolls Antibacterial Sterile Bandages 20 Count uploaded by Daphne W.Trolls Antibacterial Sterile Bandages 20 Count uploaded by Daphne W.

BY TROLLS

Trolls Antibacterial Bandages are for use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Soft, flexible plastic easily contours to body. Long-lasting, sure stick adhesive stays secure. Medicated, non-stick pad kills bacteria and helps prevent infection. Cushions and protects cuts and scrapes without sticking to them. Easy open wrapper. see more...

Buy on Target*
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
My kids love the movie "Troll's", so when we saw these bandaids we had to get them. They are they same good old band aids, however I don't care for the super big circle ones with little tiny pads in the middle.
Rachel S.
I bought this at Wal-Mart for my daughter's stocking. They are glitter, have different trolls featured and work just as good as Bandaids. They were a bit cheaper and 20 came in a box.
Lexie R.
Fort Mill, SC
While we all have to have bandaids as camp counselors, many kids get very upset when they get hurt, even over the smallest cut. I would be upset too if someone gave me a nasty tan bandaid! Many kids, especially little ones, loveeee these and will even stop crying for them. I call them my magic bandaids and let me tell you they really are magic. The adhesive could be a little better, but it’s nothing that will stop me from buying them.