BY TROLLI

Kaitlynn B.
Midway Park, NC
We have only had them once they look silly but my daughter likes them as well and they are huge but still taste the same as the worms. Definitely will recommend and buy again no need for improvement unless you make them just a little smaller.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Ok I had to do a review on these because THEY ARE SLOTHS! And if any of y’all know me, I LOVE sloths. These are super cute and taste really good too. (Maybe not the healthiest choice) but hey sometimes you gotta let loose and eat some gummy sloths. Never will I ever eat a sloth, unless it’s made of candy. And Trolli surely did succeed with this. Definitely recommend as a fun treat!
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Umm hello! Who can I thank for making these amazing gummies in the shape of my favorite animal? They're tasty for sure. Sour and sweet at the right levels. But the Sloth novelty factor will never wear off. I wish these weren't a limited edition!
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
Okay first off i am a sloth lover, so when i saw these i debates on getting them because i didn’t want to eat them! but i ended up purchasing them and i was so happy i did! they’re super sweet and not too sour and we’re the perfect size!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Hmmmmm sour!!! These things are amazing!! Anything sour calls my name. Plus come on, sloths, cutest animal EVER!!! These or not so sour that you have to slam your eyes shut just to get through the sour. They have the perfect amount of citric acid. The consistency of the gummy is soft. I hate when you get gummies that are so hard it take 30 minutes to chew it. So if your a gummy and sour addict like me these will be perfect for you. So pucker up!!!
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These remind me of the Octopus ones that they came out with years ago, and they were super tough to find after a while. Then they made a comeback. I hope that these stay!!! Because I love them. They are chewier than their worms and I love the shape of them!! I think they are so cute and unique. Please keep the Gummy Sloths!
Annie B.
Mishawaka, IN
My son and his best friend were at a convenience store and saw these. Ran home and called my daughter since they know she LOVES sloths, LOVES them. When she got home from her grandma's house they all walked to the store to get a bag. In the block it took to walk she had 2 left, one for me and one for her dad. These are good tasting and she has had many bags since.
Emily B.
The more neon a candy, the more delicious it's going to be. This is certainly the case with these sour brite sloths, although a sloth shape is a very odd choice for a candy. I mean, I get that sloths are having a fun pop culture moment, especially since Kristin Bell cried over them on Ellen, but let's just go back to bears and worms like real Americans.
Julie A.
Quincy, WA
Super good and sour and the gummies are shaped like slothes haha it's a good value and there not pricey at all it's super affordable and they don't compare to other alternatives because none are shaped like a sloth i definitely recommend to thers
Shalaunda M.
Jonesboro
These are so good. I don't think I'm going to be buying any more sour neon gummy worms or anymore sour neon octopus. I love sour candy like these that give your taste buds a thrill. I highly recommend any and everybody to give your taste buds the time of their life by investing in a bag (or two) of these!
Kendra B.
Has anyone tryed this?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never tried this brand? How sour are they?
christina a.
These look awesome I'm all for sour candy, but has anybody tried these? Are they good?
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Do they come in different flavors