Trolli Sour Brite Sloths

by Trolli

Trolli Sour Brite Sloths are a weirdly awesome take on your favorite gummy candy. Cute enough to eat, these sloth-shaped gummies come in an assortment of Pineapple-Lime, Strawberry-Grape and Blue Raspberry-Berry Punch flavor combinations.

I am a sloth lover where can I get these I love everything sloth omg if I could get my hands on these I would cryyyyyyyyyy
Omg theses aren't in stores around me, I wanna try them!! Do they taste the same as the worms
Where can I find these?
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Sloths!
Paige -.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Trolli Sour Brite Sloths uploaded by Paige -.
Trolli Sour Brite Sloths uploaded by Paige -.
I wish I could give these 10 stars! These are the funniest shapes, which remind me of barrel of monkeys toys. Delicious flavors - the yellow is pineapple! - and they have round little tummies too. Another great sour trolli product that I can eat bags and bags of.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummy gummy! Who doesn't like gummy worms. Ok not all are good but you can't go wrong with Trolli. Flavorful and soft not too soft not too hard. Perfect.
Ashley M.
Aberdeen, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love gummy candy especially Trolli ones! They're so soft and chewy, and they explode with fruity flavor! I'm glad these don't come in a big bag because I can't stop eating them when I get them and half the time I'll wind up with a sore stomach from eating too many. So good!
lynne B.
Polk City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not my favorite but I think they’re pretty good sour gummy candyAnd it has a lot of pieces
Gustavo N.
This are the best sour candies ever ,I really recommend you guys to buy it , the best, I ate and I loved
Amanda  V.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! Something about the shape makes them taste even better then regular sour gummies. Just the right amount of sour and sweet
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Trolli sloths are the cutest little gummies ever! They have the great trolli taste are the super soft wont kill your jawn type of gummies and are now shaped like adorable sloths!
emily  L.
Clemson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The store that I work at got these in stock and I thought they were so fun and cute! Terrific flavor, variety of fun colors, I repurchase about once a month because they are so cute! Would recommend to others along with and Trolli product.
Maria C.
Southbridge, MA
I love this brand and i love gummies, I recommend it!!! #trolli #sour #candy #loveit
Gabrielle C.
Max Meadows, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
These are perfect for your sour gummy fix. There aren't a bunch of flavors,mostly just the typical flavor combos in the gummy worms. They aren't too hard to bite or chew like some gummies, but not too soft either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...