Trolli Sour Brite Sloths

by Trolli

I am a sloth lover where can I get these I love everything sloth omg if I could get my hands on these I would cryyyyyyyyyy
Omg theses aren't in stores around me, I wanna try them!! Do they taste the same as the worms
Where can I find these?
Start your review of Trolli Sour Brite Sloths!
How would you rate this product?
Chester, VA
These were not that great which is so unfortunate! I bought these for my little sister because shes a sloth fanatic! As lovers of gummy candies we were pretty excited to try them but were sadly disappointed. These are relatively hard and not as soft as other trolli gummies. (I also have sensitive teeth so i am picky about texture). Also these were not sour and the flavor just was not there. It was more like unflavored gelatin with a hint of fruit. It was just not good...
Clinton, WI
These are SO good! They have a different texture than all other Trolli gummies because they're thick little sloths, so they hit different, lol! All the gummies are duo flavored and the combinations of flavors are delicious! Definitely my favorite aside from the hand gummies because those have a thick consistency as well!
Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is soo GOOD!! It is very chewy and filled with so many burst of flavors!! I would recommend this candy to anyone who is looking for a special treat to make their day much better that won't break their budget!! This candy is delicious and affordable for everyone so why not try it??
Geneva
Super yum and gummy! I really like these candies. They’re super affordable and have a really fruity flavor. I would like it if they were a little more sour, but I think you get what you pay for. I buy them all the time and will continue to do so!
These taste just like sour gummy worms but they’re sloths. I love these only because they’re sloths. They’re good but there’s nothing different between these and the worms
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have loved this brand for year and I love gummy candy. I only eat gummy candy maybe every 3 months. This wasn't really sour. The sloth shapes were really cute and flavourful. It was tasty but not sour. It was more tangy than sour. I would not purchase this product because it wasn't sour enough for me.
Dallas, TX
Ok I had to do a review on these because THEY ARE SLOTHS! And if any of y’all know me, I LOVE sloths. These are super cute and taste really good too. (Maybe not the healthiest choice) but hey sometimes you gotta let loose and eat some gummy sloths. Never will I ever eat a sloth, unless it’s made of candy. And Trolli surely did succeed with this. Definitely recommend as a fun treat!
Apple Valley, CA
SLOTHS SLOTHS SLOTHS. It’s amazing. They are sour. They are tasty. I buy these for my girlfriend to snack on while she works sometimes. She likes eating the heads and then leaves me the rest. Creepy but I don’t mind.
Dubuque, IA
This candy is almost too much fun! Sloths have that classic gummy taste. You can also hook the sloths together just like monkeys in a barrel. Trolli took two great ideas and combined them into one delicious snack.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great texture. Not overly chewy. Not overly sour. They are delicious. I only need a couple and my craving is gone. I buy these a couple times a week and keep them next to my chair at home. I absolutely love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...