BY TROLLI

Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
Ok I had to do a review on these because THEY ARE SLOTHS! And if any of y’all know me, I LOVE sloths. These are super cute and taste really good too. (Maybe not the healthiest choice) but hey sometimes you gotta let loose and eat some gummy sloths. Never will I ever eat a sloth, unless it’s made of candy. And Trolli surely did succeed with this. Definitely recommend as a fun treat!
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
These were pretty good. I don’t like them just quite as much as the original. I purchased them at a local gas station. They have good flavor but not as great of texture as the original. I would recommend these to others.
Jasmine M.
Orlando, FL
Recently tried these for the first time and they were delicious! They are not too hard that you can’t chew it’s perfect enough to chew without breaking your jaw or chewing forever lol
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Umm hello! Who can I thank for making these amazing gummies in the shape of my favorite animal? They're tasty for sure. Sour and sweet at the right levels. But the Sloth novelty factor will never wear off. I wish these weren't a limited edition!
miranda w.
Whitinsville, MA
I'm so happy someone made sloth gummies, there so cute, my only issue is the thickness, it's a lot of gummy for one sloth, it isnt like gummy worms where you can just pop one in your mouth, you need to rip the poor sloth in half.
Kaitlynn B.
Jacksonville, NC
We have only had them once they look silly but my daughter likes them as well and they are huge but still taste the same as the worms. Definitely will recommend and buy again no need for improvement unless you make them just a little smaller.
Maggie J.
Socorro, NM
Okay first off i am a sloth lover, so when i saw these i debates on getting them because i didn’t want to eat them! but i ended up purchasing them and i was so happy i did! they’re super sweet and not too sour and we’re the perfect size!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hmmmmm sour!!! These things are amazing!! Anything sour calls my name. Plus come on, sloths, cutest animal EVER!!! These or not so sour that you have to slam your eyes shut just to get through the sour. They have the perfect amount of citric acid. The consistency of the gummy is soft. I hate when you get gummies that are so hard it take 30 minutes to chew it. So if your a gummy and sour addict like me these will be perfect for you. So pucker up!!!
VCAS710 R.
Not my favorite by far. I picked these up on a whim newscaster I had a craving for a sour gummy candy. I ended up getting 3 different Trolli candies. Well, I was not impressed. If you like the creamy type gummies or more sweet than sour then these are definitely for you. I didn't find them sour at all and rather on the sweeter side. Next time, I'm just sticking with my trusted sour candies.
Annie B.
Mishawaka, IN
My son and his best friend were at a convenience store and saw these. Ran home and called my daughter since they know she LOVES sloths, LOVES them. When she got home from her grandma's house they all walked to the store to get a bag. In the block it took to walk she had 2 left, one for me and one for her dad. These are good tasting and she has had many bags since.
Kendra B.
Has anyone tryed this?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never tried this brand? How sour are they?
christina a.
These look awesome I'm all for sour candy, but has anybody tried these? Are they good?
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Do they come in different flavors