BY TROLLI #14 in Gummy Candy

Autumn F.
Fort Drum
Trolling has the funniest shapes and flavors out of every gummy I have ever ate. I love this brand and prefer it.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Alli C.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
So much sour, chewy goodness. I absolutely love these guys. Eat the whole gummy or break off the tentacles and enjoy it for a little while longer.
Courtney E.
clemson, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Love these! They taste so good, and the shape is fun. I usually buy from the drug store, great flavor. Decent price for what you get.
Whitney H.
Erwin
My absolute hands down all time favorite gummy. Sour and sweet and awesome flavors. I still love these and always will.
lexie y.
McDonough, GA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Perfect size to eat! Amazing candy! One of my favorites. It never fails to be amazing.
Rosa A.
Brooklyn Park , MN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so yummy! They have just the right amount of sour in them along with just the right amount of chewiness too! They are super affordable and a very good value! I will always repurchase and I highly recommend them.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Gummies are my go to sweet and Trolli is my absolute favorite! These octopus are one of my go to's when I get a gummy craving. They are both so sweet with a kick of sour that ignites your taste buds. The flavors are so good! There's never a package of Trolli gummies that I didn't like.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I used to get these from the gas station when I was a kid. I would eat the legs off one by one. They're the perfect blend of sweet and sour. These are by far my favorite my favorite sour gummies. I definitely repurchase them!
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
If you don’t like big gummies, these aren’t for you. These are the perfect amount of sour. The main thing you have to look out for is not eating the whole bag at once unless you really want that much sugar.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?