BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
i love trolli sour brite octopus gummi candy mostly becuase of the shape. you have the classic trolli sour taste with the fun shape of octopi. I feel like its fun the eat the octupi leg by leg until it is slowly disembowled into my gut to be disgested
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Not a huge fan of sour candy but I tried these and they're delicious! I also like their sour worms! The blue and red flavor together is the best! Good amount for the price too! Go out and get yourself some Trolli!
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
Eating these takes me back to being a kid, they are so fun to eat. I love biting off the legs it definitely brings out my inner child. They are perfectly sour and sweet, definitely with trying if you love gummy candy.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
My sons favorite candy. He gets this every time we go to the gas station. He prefers this kind of gummy candy over any other kind. It has very good flavor and it a good price also. Definitely repurchase worthy!
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
I'm a sucker for octopus so when trolli made a candy shaped like them I had to get them plus I love sour worms so I figure they would be the same. But their better you get 8 legs and a jelly head so much better
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Holy yumminess!!!!!! These are so absolutely delicious and you can't just have one! Every time we go to the movie theater we bring them! They are very affordable and I buy mine at Walmart! I would recommend this!
Emily H.
Lebanon, KY
These are so good for any of those who like sour candy. Not to mention they are super adorable. I love to get these when we stop in a gas station to snack on the road. They are cheap and packed full of flavor.
McKenna P.
East Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat these way more often than I care to admit. They are a bit pricey but they are so delicious and I like them better than any other of Trolli's sour gummy candies. They're adorable and they taste wonderful. I just wish more came in each pack!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
These are my absolute favorite gummy candy. My friend and I always have to get them if we go to the movies: they're not sour at all they're more sweet and they're much bigger than the worms. I love the blue and red ones
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
When I was pregnant these are the only things I craved! I had to have them. They are chewy but not very sour. They just have that sugar coating on them. I wish they were either smaller or got more in the bag
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?