BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Courtney H.
Empire, AL
First off I love the shape it’s a fun snack to have!!! Trolli knows what they are doing when it comes to candy!!! They are not expensive at all and you get a decent amount! Hands down I would recommend any of the trolli candy. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!
Nicole H.
Effingham, IL
These are some of my favorite sour candies. I love sour, and can't find anything sour enough so I always add some citric acid, but when I can't add any these are the best choice.
Ellie (.
Not my favourite but still good. They are a little hard to chew compared to something like sourpatch kids. I still reach for these when I’m looking for a quick yummy treat but they’re just not as good as some of the other options out there.
Yoazin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Octopus gummies are the best my kids love to play with them while they eat them they junk it's so much fun. Counting the tenticles as they eat them one by one. We don't let them have sugar a lot but when we do they go wild for the octopus
Abby W.
I love this I can't always find in store so when I do I bye like 4 pack or I will go Amazon prime them but they are so fun to but off all the leg and you eat the head my sister will come in my room when she knows I am eating some and yell you are octopus killer then steal the bag and run to a different room and lock the door
Callie M.
Texarkana , TX
I don't know what is is about the trolli octopus' but I like them even more than the sour worms. They're so good! If you haven't tried these yet then you need to. When I have the worms I find myself picking out certain flavors that I don't care for but the octopus as a whole I enjoy.
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
I freaking love theseee. They are sooo good, definitely one of my weaknesses when It comes to sugar. I’m not much of a sweet fan, but I have my moments like everyone else. And these are def my go to. But so hard to find at times /:
Courtney M.
Tracy, CA
My faaaavvvvorite. The green ones and the purple ones are bomb dot com but even the orange and yellow ones taste good too! Plus they’re fun to eat. They look cool and they’re pretty big so you’re getting a good amount for your money.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I have been eating these yummy snacks for years! I buy them from my local drug stores or grocery stores. They are much better than others! Affordable, yummy, and a great snack! I purchase these quite often! My son loves them as well.
Emily M.
I think I love the octopus ones more then the worms. The flavors are so good. This is my favorite candy!! When I have a cheat day this is my go to every time!! My son even loves them!! I'm not one chocolate so I always choose these.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?