BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
I've loved these trolli octopus since I was younger and now my boys love them too. They're very inexpensive and easy to find. The flavor isn't too sweet and the sour isn't overpowering. I would recommend this to others.
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
We love these at our house. They taste great and have a great sour taste that my kids love. They're fun to play with too. My son pretends he's a shark when he rips the lags off and gobbles them up. Great road trip item!
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The trolli sour octopus gummies are my favorite ones from trolli there a good size piece of candy and very delicious I love the flavors it has they are good combinations. Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
These are my favorite candy of all time. The octopus shape are fun because they resemble the classic worms, yet offer a much thicker and more fun object to chew on. These are better than Sour Patch Kids, Sour Punch Straws, or anything of the likelihood. MY FAVORITE
Journey R.
Lubbock, TX
I'll try not to be biased but I absolutely LOVE these octopuses!! Each octopus is 2 blended flavors that taste fantastic and the packaging pops! Its nice and colorful and makes the candy look even better! All in all its a great product for SOUR gummy lovers
Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
My daughter enjoys these more so than myself. They are priced affordably and usually if it's not starburst she will want these instead. We initially started eating the worms but she likes the octopus ones more I think.
Kori K.
Chicago
Just like the worms but different shapes and the different flavors come together a bit more. Same original flavors and sour sugar but just a little extra flare shaped like octopuses. They were my favorite at one point.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Man I love these things so much. They have just enough sour on them. I used to get these at Walmart but I’m not sure if they still have them. They’re definitely worth every penny and whoever I see a pack, I get them! They’re in my top five favorite candies. GO GET SOME!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are my ride or die candy, my desert island candy, my road trip candy. They are SOOO good. Perfect amount of sweet and sour. I picked these up on a whim, now I make special trips to the gas station just for these.
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Not a huge fan of sour candy but I tried these and they're delicious! I also like their sour worms! The blue and red flavor together is the best! Good amount for the price too! Go out and get yourself some Trolli!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?