BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Michaela L.
Warren, PA
These are the best of all gummy candy, honestly.  If you think differently, that's fine, and I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Flavor-wise, they aren't a whole lot different than other similar gummies, but there is a special appeal to ripping off each individual leg versus the typical worm experience.
VCAS710 R.
Not my favorite by far. I picked these up on a whim newscaster I had a hankering for the sour gummy candy. Well, I was not impressed. If you like the creamy type gummies or more sweet than sour then these are definitely for you. I didn't find them sour at all and rather on the sweeter side.
Deanne M.
Winchester , CA
This is my favorite gummy snack of all time! I definitely buy these more than I should. These are my go to whenever I want and crave gummy snacks (which is pretty often). You can never go wrong with these. It is the perfect blend of sweet and sour and the flavor is amazing!
Chix S.
Trolli sour gummy worms were my favorite candy growing up. These little octopus ones are a fun change up from the usual worm ones. They are still as good as the original, still as affordable (<$2 a bag) , but a little more creative than the typical gummy worm. A+ for me.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
The taste of these are the best! This brand makes the best sour gummies. I do have to say that I prefer the worms more because the size of these are just too large. The flavor is there, but I think they need to downsize the gummy! That is why I only have this 4 stars.
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
I was offer a couple of pieces of Trolli Sour Bite Octopus from a friend. The first opinion of them was the appearance looks cool and it must be tasty. Once I tasted them, I did not like sour taste. It was too much for me so eventually I threw the rest in the trash.
Andréa G.
These are the best! So fruity and sour and fun to eat! I like to bite each leg off one at a time! You honestly can't beat the flavor and texture of trolli gummies and the cheap price! Forever one of my favorite gummy candies, they somehow taste better gummy worms!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We bought these as part of a beach swim party themed birthday. They were a hit with the kids and the adults. They taste great and every single one in the package had all eight legs and was formed correctly which helped as I plays placing them on cupcakes!
Madeline P.
Rossford, OH
So for years I would always eat gummi worms. It was always the candy I would choose at the store. Until one day I discovered these octopi. This was definitely a life changing event for me. I mean gummi OCTOPI I feel head over heels in love and whenever I want some sour gummis, these are my go-to.
Makena K.
Lincoln, NE
These were one of my favorite candies as a kid. The thing about Trolli gummies is that they actually aren't sour, but very sweet. The multiple flavors incorporated into each piece really work to create a more complex taste that I'm a super big fan of.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?