BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Nicole H.
Effingham, IL
These are some of my favorite sour candies. I love sour, and can't find anything sour enough so I always add some citric acid, but when I can't add any these are the best choice.
Yoazin V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Octopus gummies are the best my kids love to play with them while they eat them they junk it's so much fun. Counting the tenticles as they eat them one by one. We don't let them have sugar a lot but when we do they go wild for the octopus
Abby W.
I love this I can't always find in store so when I do I bye like 4 pack or I will go Amazon prime them but they are so fun to but off all the leg and you eat the head my sister will come in my room when she knows I am eating some and yell you are octopus killer then steal the bag and run to a different room and lock the door
Callie-Anne M.
Texarkana , TX
I don't know what is is about the trolli octopus' but I like them even more than the sour worms. They're so good! If you haven't tried these yet then you need to. When I have the worms I find myself picking out certain flavors that I don't care for but the octopus as a whole I enjoy.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
These are to die for. I buy them every time I go to the store. They are the perfect blend of sour and sweet. The octopus shape just makes it all the more fun. Warning: these are SUPER addictive. The only downfall, the bag is to small.
kennedy b.
super super duper sweet candy with a tinge of sourness that adds to the overall amazingness of this candy. the price is a bit high but these are seriously worth it. the only bad thing is, I can sit down and eat 5 bags in 30 minutes
Emily M.
I think I love the octopus ones more then the worms. The flavors are so good. This is my favorite candy!! When I have a cheat day this is my go to every time!! My son even loves them!! I'm not one chocolate so I always choose these.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I have been eating these yummy snacks for years! I buy them from my local drug stores or grocery stores. They are much better than others! Affordable, yummy, and a great snack! I purchase these quite often! My son loves them as well.
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
The greatest gummy candy there is! I swear them being in the octopus shape makes a huge difference. You can find these at wal mart and target and you better believe I pick up a pack everyone! Definitely recommend giving them a try.
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
These are my favorite gummy candy! I remember when they first came out, my husband first bought me some when we were dating and I was instantly in love. They’re adorable and tasty and more fun to eat than regular old worms. Love!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?