BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 11.5 oz more...
I love this candy. It's a little sour. It's sweet. Its a good value. I like the shape of the candy. It's affordable to buy. I buy this candy at my Walmart. I buy this candy all the time. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes candy.
Katelyn S.
I love all Trolli Sour gummies but there is something so fun about having tiny little octopus gummi candy! They're delicious and just the right amount of sour. I could eat these any time and the price is great. Matter fact, I wish I had some right now!
Andrea C.
I think these trollis are so cute It's weird but I love to eat these by eating one leg at a time sounds really weird but there really fun, it's a fun candy that I would buy over and over again there really good and affordable sometimes I find these in the 99 cent store I would recommend these to everyone all candy lovers they are really good
Alondra S.
Omg! Where do I even get started trolli already has some of the best candy in the world!! But this Ohhh mama these lil octopus babies are soooo good I can eat them nonstop they are so good whenever I'm eating them in public I recommend them to everyone! That's just how good they are I don't know how they did it but Trolli is soo winning!! Haribo who?!?
Ashley H.
if i go to the store for movie night , this is always a must , 2, 3, ,4 ,shoot maybe even 5 bags of these guys! totally love the shape and the flavors are out of this world! red and blue for life, i just wish theyd add more of that flavor i specific. deff will buy over and over again!!
Keyonna H.
Trolli  is a great brand period ! The sourness they are never stiff or hard it's so good they retail for different  prices depending  on the size you want but I love these ! The colors and All I could eat these every day and always grab them when I have a sweet tooth !
Morgan H.
['Forest', 'VA'], VA
These are my favorite candy by far. You know when you just want to eat about 5 gummy worms at one time? well yeah, these octopus let you do that with just one gummy! Another thing is- the taste of Trolli is a very distinct and amazing taste- not something you can go off brand on!
Michaela L.
Warren, PA
These are the best of all gummy candy, honestly.  If you think differently, that's fine, and I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Flavor-wise, they aren't a whole lot different than other similar gummies, but there is a special appeal to ripping off each individual leg versus the typical worm experience.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
This is my favorite gummy snack of all time! I definitely buy these more than I should. These are my go to whenever I want and crave gummy snacks (which is pretty often). You can never go wrong with these. It is the perfect blend of sweet and sour and the flavor is amazing!
Chix S.
Trolli sour gummy worms were my favorite candy growing up. These little octopus ones are a fun change up from the usual worm ones. They are still as good as the original, still as affordable (<$2 a bag) , but a little more creative than the typical gummy worm. A+ for me.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?