BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Lauren D.
Love the fact that they're shaped like little octopuses, makes me baby niece love them too. They're just the right amount of sourness for me, and you can taste the flavour when the sourness wears off, definitely worth the price, especially if you're buying them for younger children.
Valerie B.
Hinton, AB
I have been enjoying this treat since I was a child fun shape tastes great I purchased mine at the dollar store so I got for an excellent price they are affordable and would recommend
Enrique F.
Doral, FL
Just love them, they are great, perfect in sour and sweetness, the variety of flavors is not the biggest one tho, but they are still great and exactly what you'll need on the bag
Sigríður Þ.
Hella
I'm picky with foods and candy is definitely included, but this sweetheart always makes it's way into my shopping cart when I need something sour and delicious for a sleepover or movie night. It doesn't come off as a bad kind of sour, rather a taste you don't mind sticking to the roof of your mouth or the tip of your tongue between bites. It does come in small bags when I buy it, but the more the better. The flavor isn't overbearing, but if you want something that's good without exploding in your mouth to an overwhelming amount, this is a winner.
Rainy M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Super cute and fun to eat! I love all the different colours these came in. I was a little disappointed by the lack of sour but they were really good regardless. If you're looking for something similar to gummy worms then these aren't for you! These have an entirely different texture and taste. I probably wouldn't get them again for myself just because I prefer truly sour candies but if i were to buy something for a child or friend these would be a good option.
Yasmin M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Let me just make the fact that I love gummy candy sooo much clear. I have tasted things that I could live on but this oh my god, they're chewy sweet but sour and cute looking!!!!!!!
Abbie R.
Miami
I thought I'd try this candy for something a bit different, turns out I love it! I buy it almost every week, maybe not a good idea but it's so addictive!
Debora B.
Cologne
Used to love these when i was a child. These are quite sour which makes them special and delicious. It you like similar wine gums you should try these
Bailey S.
APO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! Not as good as the sour worms, but still delicious. I like to tear off all the legs and eat them one by one, and then eat the head. Yum!
jess w.
These have to be one of my favourite lollies. They are very similar to sour patch kids but not as sour. These also come in many different flavours.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?