BY TROLLI #13 in Gummy Candy

Caitlin P.
Selma, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are sooo good! I didn't think I would like anything more than their sour gummy worms, but these take the cake!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite candys by far! I love how good these are ! They are definitely addicting ! They are that great
Shelbi R.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My sister has got me hooked on trolli gummy worms! I just wish there were more of them in a bag, I can't get enough!
Bianca B.
METAIRIE, LA
Trolli will forever be one the best candies ever! The taste are always consistent and delicious. You gotta try them.
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
Things gummy octopi or delicious my sister lived on my mom love them they went to perfect little treat for the family
kristi l.
Broomfield, CO
Trolli octopus Gummies will always be the best! Somehow they taste better in the octopus shape. Sour but not too much
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
You can't go wrong with this brand of gumies. My husband and kids love these. I can eat any of these. They are yummy!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
Very fun and good to eat i really enjoyed eating these as a child ( : i love this candy brand gummies are the best!
Elimer V.
My favorite type of candy. Whenever I go grocery shopping I always go to the candy section to at least get one bag.
Katelyn C.
Broadway
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste absolutely amazing I love this flavor and would enjoy eating it more. They are so delicious and filling
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?