BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are definitely a favorite snack of mine. I love sour gummies and these just have such a fun shape and flavor!
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite by trolli they taste amazing and very cheap to buy!!! I love to have these around for a snack
Jennifer  w.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Super sour and sweet! my favorite childhood candy!!! they are so chewy and they are the best topping on dirt cake!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Great gummy candy! I like these more than the worms because it seems like you actually get more out of the bag.
Katy T.
West columbia, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolls is on the best gummi candy companies out there. The product is fresh and packaged well so they stay fresh.
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are really good the flavors are the same bit it's just more fun to eat come on its an octupus they're great
Makeup G.
spartanburg
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price!
Duyen P.
Arlington
Just for a dollar, these gummies will brighten your day! I grew up eating these and I always come back for more!
christian G.
When I eat these I sometimes act like a little kid again. I make the octopuses jump around and attack each other.
Autumn F.
Watertown, NY
Trolling has the funniest shapes and flavors out of every gummy I have ever ate. I love this brand and prefer it.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?