BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Trolli  is a great brand period ! The sourness they are never stiff or hard it's so good they retail for different  prices depending  on the size you want but I love these ! The colors and All I could eat these every day and always grab them when I have a sweet tooth !
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
These are my favorite candy by far. You know when you just want to eat about 5 gummy worms at one time? well yeah, these octopus let you do that with just one gummy! Another thing is- the taste of Trolli is a very distinct and amazing taste- not something you can go off brand on!
Michaela L.
Warren, PA
These are the best of all gummy candy, honestly.  If you think differently, that's fine, and I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Flavor-wise, they aren't a whole lot different than other similar gummies, but there is a special appeal to ripping off each individual leg versus the typical worm experience.
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
This is my favorite gummy snack of all time! I definitely buy these more than I should. These are my go to whenever I want and crave gummy snacks (which is pretty often). You can never go wrong with these. It is the perfect blend of sweet and sour and the flavor is amazing!
Chix S.
Trolli sour gummy worms were my favorite candy growing up. These little octopus ones are a fun change up from the usual worm ones. They are still as good as the original, still as affordable (<$2 a bag) , but a little more creative than the typical gummy worm. A+ for me.
Brianna M.
Liverpool, NY
The taste of these are the best! This brand makes the best sour gummies. I do have to say that I prefer the worms more because the size of these are just too large. The flavor is there, but I think they need to downsize the gummy! That is why I only have this 4 stars.
Andréa G.
These are the best! So fruity and sour and fun to eat! I like to bite each leg off one at a time! You honestly can't beat the flavor and texture of trolli gummies and the cheap price! Forever one of my favorite gummy candies, they somehow taste better gummy worms!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We bought these as part of a beach swim party themed birthday. They were a hit with the kids and the adults. They taste great and every single one in the package had all eight legs and was formed correctly which helped as I plays placing them on cupcakes!
Madie P.
Rossford, OH
So for years I would always eat gummi worms. It was always the candy I would choose at the store. Until one day I discovered these octopi. This was definitely a life changing event for me. I mean gummi OCTOPI I feel head over heels in love and whenever I want some sour gummis, these are my go-to.
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Not only are these delicious (as expected from the Trolli brand), but they are really fun to eat and play with. Who knew Octopi shaped candy would be such a treat? Plus, it's always a given that you'll be able to find this type of candy at the store.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?