BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Valerie B.
Houston
I have been enjoying these since I was little and I don’t like candy! It’s something about the sweet and sour that just makes it addicting! You can never go wrong with these gummies and the packing is so eye catching!
Larissa S.
Chicago
These are the best gummies ever! I can never find them in the store so whenever I find them I tend to buy in bulk! Deliciously sour and tart and I think they are more fun than the traditional sour gummy worm
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
OMG ! Can you say "NOSTALGIA" ?! These candies started so many sibling fights in my home because my brother and sister loved them just as much as I did. I love these.
Kaitlynn B.
Jacksonville, NC
I like how big they are and you get your money’s worth. They give you a decent amount and I would definitely buy again. My daughter loves them and they are big enough so she won’t choke.
Ashley P.
The only sour gummy candy worth buying! Trolls has way better flavor than any other brand I've tried, and I love the octopus shape. Not much more expensive than the other brands.
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
One of my favorite sweet and sour gummy candy. I prefer this type of candy over chocolate treats. I always keep a stash hidden in my nitestand. Perfect guilty pleasure.
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
If you enjoy sour gummies add these to your list. Great value I’ve found at my local dollar tree and most other stores Walmart, target, Walgreens. The flavors are great! I do repurchase and will continue to.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love this brand of sour candy and these are their favorite because of octopus shape. You can get these at any store. Winco sells them for cheapest for a dolar.
Lauren L.
AUSTIN, TX
When I was pregnant I craved these trolli octopus gummies the entire time. And I still love them. I don’t know why they are so much better than worms but I love them!
Makenzie W.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love gummies in general but for some reason having them in an octopus shape makes it for more fun, terrible when they melt together but overall 10/10 gummies candy
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?