BY TROLLI #15 in Gummy Candy

TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I bought these just because they looked so funny ! I love sour gummies so this was the perfect amount of sweet and sour .
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
These are good but i can only eat like 2 maybe 3 of them before i have to stop. They are way to sweet for my taste buds.
Catherine K.
Wessington Springs, SD
These are fun and tasty, but i was disappointed by the lack of product in the package. For the price you should get more
Allison W.
Sometimes I pretend that the Octupus Gummies Dance. They are just so cute and so delicious! I could just eat them all up!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolli makes amazing Candy never tried the Octopus Gummi Candy but, I have never bought a Trolli Candy that I don't like.
Meghin S.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These octopus gummies were once my ALL TIME FAVORITE candy. I still eat them but not as much, they’re still good though.
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
My son loves these candies! Great sour taste and cute little octopus cut outs. Can't go in a store without getting these.
Nancy W.
McKinney
These are my favorite "shape" of the Trolli candies! I love eating each leg and then the body the the Octopus - SO TASTY!
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
These are so soft, they're not hard and chewey like some sour candies. And they're little octopus' I think they're great.
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
This item is my favorite sour gummy to buy I love the flavor and the fun with this product and it’s fun for kids as well.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?