BY TROLLI #16 in Gummy Candy

Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious and sour. I enjoy these when I am craving something sour but also sweet.

Definitely a favorite.
Kenzie B.
My favorite sour candy was always the worms until I tried these. Easily 10x better than sour gummi worms.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
I love the octopus gummies! They are so funny and yummy too! Perfect for underwater themed kids parties!
Jennifer W.
These octopus are totally fun!! They are bright, and look just like little octopuses! They are delicious!
Christina B.
Adorable and delicious! Sour at first but turn sweet. Four to five color combinatios inside each package.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a great flavor mix! It's the perfect combination to keep your tastebuds happy. Unique yummy flavors
Christine Mae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love this I are this at my niece birthday party I ate like six it's so sour and sweet it's my favorite
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Great sweet treat with wonderful flavors. Good midnight snack when studying for those exams. Love them!
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
SOOOOOO good, I love the sour and sweet taste to these. A fabulous snake that i cant stop once i start.
Celeste J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Something about them being in this shape I swear makes them taste 100x times better than the other ones
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?