BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Caitlin P.
Selma, NC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are sooo good! I didn't think I would like anything more than their sour gummy worms, but these take the cake!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
My inner kid adores these. Especially on frozen yogurt. Sweet and sour are the perfect combination. Plus they're fun
Ashlee P.
Marshall
This brand has the best sour gummies ever! My favorite are the pink and purple octopi. Amazing for the price as well.
Shelbi R.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My sister has got me hooked on trolli gummy worms! I just wish there were more of them in a bag, I can't get enough!
Kayla N.
These are by far my favorite Trolli product! I love that they aren't too sour but they have just enough sour to them!
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
You can't go wrong with this brand of gumies. My husband and kids love these. I can eat any of these. They are yummy!
arllene a.
New Haven, CT
These are perfect when your having cravings for something sour during your pregnancy they really do hit the spot :)
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
Literally love these still to this day and I'm 24 years old lol they are super cute and I love eating the legs first
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
Things gummy octopi or delicious my sister lived on my mom love them they went to perfect little treat for the family
Robin L.
This is the other snack I get .when its movie night jusST chilling with your spouse can't go wrong with sour candy
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?