BY TROLLI #17 in Gummy Candy

Darian H.
Hays, KS
I love these candies! These are by far one of my favorite treats. They’re the perfect amount of sweet and sour!
Oscar G.
Fontana
These candies give me life. I usually don’t like sharing these because well because I don’t. All me right here.
Deseree C.
Loved these every since I was a kid. I can't get over them still, I love them so much and they taste fantastic.
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
This candy is great. This is my absolute fav. I love all that they're bigger than the worms so they last long.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omgosh these are definitely my favorite candy of all time i can have these for breakfast, lunch and dinner lol
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The octopus ones are better than all the others... I have no idea what it is but I love them. They're perfect!
Olivia D.
Decatur
I love the trolli octopus candies. They are sour sweet chewy and good. They are the way spur gummy you can buy.
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Buena consistencia, exquisito sabor, al punto mejor dicho. Si pudiera dar mas estrellas lo haría. Es perfecto.
Lacey H.
Quincy, IL
A great take on sour gummy candy! They’re fun to eat with their interesting octopus shape and they taste great!
Jessica  W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are always a must grab for my husband and I when we set out on a road trip. I like the worms or octopus!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?