BY TROLLI

Joseph W.
Kannapolis, NC
My favorite sour brite candy. They're a lot bulkier than the worms, and the flavor is better. They are harder to chew though.
Liya R.
I love because these little things so much I don't know if this the shape or The Taste and flavor of them but they're so good
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Not as good as the gummy worms, but okay. Very difficult to eat due to the shape in my opinion. But a very cute and fun idea.
megan. P.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Sweet, sour and fantastic! One of my go to gummies when I need to curb my sweet tooth! Not too sour and fun shapes for kids.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
best Trolli gummies. they're affordable. great packaging. not too tough, not too chewy. not exactly sour, but still so good.
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are a great movie candy. I love snacking while watching movies and these don’t disappoint. Sour and sweet. Just right.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Awesome. The octopus shape makes them run and appling to any kid you are around. My siblings and nices and nephews love them.
Jacklyn H.
I love these gummies. they taste really good. there not to sour or to sweet. there the perfect size and fun if you have kids
Debbie B.
Cridersville, OH
These are fun to eat and tasty too. I bite all the legs off first then eat the head because that's the best way to eat them!
R Z.
I love this brand of candy, and these are definitely one of my favorites! They're not too sour, but they're not too sweet. :P
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
are the flavor combos good??