BY TROLLI #14 in Gummy Candy

Alexa R.
Costa mesa
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
The perfect, affordable road trip snack! It’s good tasting and keeps me awake while I’m driving. An original fav!
christian G.
When I eat these I sometimes act like a little kid again. I make the octopuses jump around and attack each other.
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love sour candy. And these octopuses are delicious! The right combination of sweet and sour! And they are cute
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are really good the flavors are the same bit it's just more fun to eat come on its an octupus they're great
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Great gummy candy! I like these more than the worms because it seems like you actually get more out of the bag.
Zoe R.
Oceanside, CA
My favorite sugary candy to just snack on whenever I can. I loved eating these when I played sports. So delicious
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I don't like sour things unless the sweetness is balanced and it's not too intense so therefore, these are great.
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Buena consistencia, exquisito sabor, al punto mejor dicho. Si pudiera dar mas estrellas lo haría. Es perfecto.
Darian H.
Hays, KS
I love these candies! These are by far one of my favorite treats. They’re the perfect amount of sweet and sour!
Jessica  W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are always a must grab for my husband and I when we set out on a road trip. I like the worms or octopus!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?