BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Lindsay M.
Carson City , NV
I Love trolli they are yummy. The only thing they could be more sour and then they'd be perfect
Skyler N.
Coeburn, VA
These are sooo cute. They taste good too. Kind of wish they were more sour but that’s just me.
Jazmynn P.
I love these! They are such a fun shape and good quality gummy candy!! One of my go to candies
Khai L.
These are a must have when heading to the movie theater. They are perfectly sour and so chewy!
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite sour candies to get from the gas station. You can never go wrong with these candies
Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
I love Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy! They taste so good. I can't get enough of them.
Josephine F.
New Phila, OH
FAVORITE!!!! Love this kind! They are a good size and a lot of different flavors in the bag.
Deyanira S.
These have been my favorite yummy snack since I can remember! Very affordable and super fun!
Claudia L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love everything that has to do with trolli, their gummies are so good, the sour the better
courtney h.
These are my favorite gummies & my 3rd favorite candy! They are super cute and not too sour.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?