BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These octopus gummies are fun and super yummy! We love sour everything and these don't disappoint!
Nora E.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
There's better thins out there but I am a sucker for any type of candy so I would for sure buy this
Brenda B.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love gummi candy this is one of my favorite candy. I recommend this when you have a sweet tooth.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Sour yet sweet and keeps me coming back for more! It is hard not to stop eating these once I start!
$$
So freaking cute and taste so good ! Plus they are cheap and I get them all the time from circle k
Holly L.
These are my second favorite trollie candies. these are enough to share or to munch on my yourself.
Monica D.
These are my favorite sour gummy candy, I like biting off the legs of the octopus gummies first lol
Kat B.
These are great and adorable! The cute shape makes them perfect for beach fun in the summer! 🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
These are good. All of the kids I've been around love these. They like the fact that they are soar.
Kristen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolli has the best sour gummies ever and then they went and made octopus and they got even better
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?