BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Breanna F.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite candy of all time! Inexpensive and can get them nearly any gas station. I pick up one nearly every time I see them
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
This was great with our movie them night the little mermaide the kids loved the taste and I just thought they were so cute
Megan G.
Celina, TX
My all time favorite candy/gummy worm. Flavor is always great and I get them at the gas station any time I see the octopus
Shelly P.
This candy is beyond yummy! if you like gummy candy & sour flavor you should try these. Better then the worms they sell :)
Nikki M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so good. They’re definitely one of my favorite candies. They’re sweet and sour but the sour is not overpowering.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
the trolli sour octopi are so cute!!! plus they have the same great flavor that the original trolli sour gummy worms have.
Nancy W.
McKinney
These are my favorite "shape" of the Trolli candies! I love eating each leg and then the body the the Octopus - SO TASTY!
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
My son loves these candies! Great sour taste and cute little octopus cut outs. Can't go in a store without getting these.
Leslie M.
Duck hill, MS
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Very yummy! It’s one of my favorite on the go snacks and very easy to find at most stores. Me and my children love them.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
These are so soft, they're not hard and chewey like some sour candies. And they're little octopus' I think they're great.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?