BY TROLLI #26 in Gummy Candy

Danika R.
San Antonio
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these so much. I can’t pass these in the store without buying them! And I am absolutely not much of a candy person!
Nikki M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are so good. They’re definitely one of my favorite candies. They’re sweet and sour but the sour is not overpowering.
Lindsay S.
Burlington
These trolli sour octopus gummies are so much fun! My boys really enjoy these and I have to admit that I like them as well.
Megan G.
Celina, TX
My all time favorite candy/gummy worm. Flavor is always great and I get them at the gas station any time I see the octopus
Breanna F.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite candy of all time! Inexpensive and can get them nearly any gas station. I pick up one nearly every time I see them
Shelly P.
This candy is beyond yummy! if you like gummy candy & sour flavor you should try these. Better then the worms they sell :)
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
This was great with our movie them night the little mermaide the kids loved the taste and I just thought they were so cute
Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
I love how big these are! I can chew them for longer and they taste as good as the regular sour gummies, like the crawlers!
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
the trolli sour octopi are so cute!!! plus they have the same great flavor that the original trolli sour gummy worms have.
Brooke B.
Wausau
Not the best candy, I mean the sour level is alright but not really that sour more sweet than anything, but an okay gummy.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?