BY TROLLI #24 in Gummy Candy

Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Like an explosion of goodness in your mouth. Always something I buy at the store. Very colorful and fun for the kids as well
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Not as good as the gummy worms, but okay. Very difficult to eat due to the shape in my opinion. But a very cute and fun idea.
R Z.
I love this brand of candy, and these are definitely one of my favorites! They're not too sour, but they're not too sweet. :P
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are a great movie candy. I love snacking while watching movies and these don’t disappoint. Sour and sweet. Just right.
Julie W.
One of my favorite and go to candies! They are cute, and fun to eat! I always pick them first over any other candy available!
Jacklyn H.
I love these gummies. they taste really good. there not to sour or to sweet. there the perfect size and fun if you have kids
Liya R.
I love because these little things so much I don't know if this the shape or The Taste and flavor of them but they're so good
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
best Trolli gummies. they're affordable. great packaging. not too tough, not too chewy. not exactly sour, but still so good.
megan. P.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Sweet, sour and fantastic! One of my go to gummies when I need to curb my sweet tooth! Not too sour and fun shapes for kids.
Joseph W.
Kannapolis, NC
My favorite sour brite candy. They're a lot bulkier than the worms, and the flavor is better. They are harder to chew though.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?