BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Jennifer W.
These octopus are totally fun!! They are bright, and look just like little octopuses! They are delicious!
Kelsey C.
Satsuma, AL
I love these gummies! I eat all the legs off them the middle! Have for years and I will continue to do so
Christine Mae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love this I are this at my niece birthday party I ate like six it's so sour and sweet it's my favorite
Eva M.
Bayamon
It tastes really good, I will recommend them to anyone who loves candy. They're similar too gummy warms.
Kenzie B.
Cabot
My favorite sour candy was always the worms until I tried these. Easily 10x better than sour gummi worms.
Evan L.
Houma
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 11.5 oz, Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz, Other more...
I love sour gummies in general. I always buy gummy candies every time I’m at the store or a gas station.
Meeka L.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are good i buy a couple bags leave them in my desk at work. very good balance of sweet and sour.
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
These are my favorite of the neon sour gummies. All the tentacles surrounding a wonderful gummy center.
Emily M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
If you're going to get sour gummy worms this is the brand you want to get. It taste good and not cheap
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Great sweet treat with wonderful flavors. Good midnight snack when studying for those exams. Love them!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?