BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Kenzie B.
Cabot
My favorite sour candy was always the worms until I tried these. Easily 10x better than sour gummi worms.
Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
Delicious and sour. I enjoy these when I am craving something sour but also sweet.

Definitely a favorite.
Eva M.
Bayamon
It tastes really good, I will recommend them to anyone who loves candy. They're similar too gummy warms.
Kelsey R.
South Berwick , ME
I love the octopus gummies! They are so funny and yummy too! Perfect for underwater themed kids parties!
Hallee H.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Trolli always has amazing candy. Have not tried the octopus ones yet but I guarantee they are amazing!
Amy K.
Cleveland , OH
I get these a lot! They're so good and not too sour, not also not incredibly sweet. Great gummy candy!
Shannon B.
Pella, IA
These are my favorite of the neon sour gummies. All the tentacles surrounding a wonderful gummy center.
Meeka L.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are good i buy a couple bags leave them in my desk at work. very good balance of sweet and sour.
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Great sweet treat with wonderful flavors. Good midnight snack when studying for those exams. Love them!
Celeste J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Something about them being in this shape I swear makes them taste 100x times better than the other ones
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?