BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Amber D.
Sikeston, MO
I have always loved these even as a kid. They are the perfect amount of sour and the flavors are so good!@@
Jailyne R.
Modesto
I love the octopus gummies instead of the traditional gummy worm , they are the most delicious things ever
Alyssa P.
Columbus, OH
I used these for a Halloween gingerbread house. Of course I ate some. It's a nice change up from the worms
Kaylee P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
My go to candy! Always so flavorful, never too chewy to where it hurts my mouth. Not too expensive either!
Celina F.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
This is the perfect candy if you're looking for something sour I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Lus F.
Alviso, CA
This candy is really good my kiddos and I love them there sweet and sour at the same time mmmmm so good 😋😋😋
Amelia K.
The little legs are so much fun to bite off & it's not too sour. These are good to satisfy a gummy craving
Angel B.
I use to get these all the time. I bet my kiddo would love them. Sweet and sour! Who doesn't love gummies?!
Jennifer M.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
I love these gummies. The octopus one is my favorite.It's yummy and so cute! I love all trolli brand candy
LaNeisha A.
Amazing candy. Definitely a good amount of sour and not to sour. The cute little octopus just make it fun.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?