BY TROLLI #40 in Gummy Candy

Lindsay P.
Gummy candies are a staple in our house. Troll gummies are usually priced so you can buy 10 bags (I'm kind of kidding) without feeling bad. They are so tasty and never a let down! I would absolutely recommend this candy to anyone!
These are always my go to candy. The only thing I do not like is that the bag is too small. I always want more. Will keep buying this until I can no longer eat them.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
These are really good! I like that they're a little bigger than the typical sour gummy work, so you can savor the flavor a little longer. There are 3 different flavors in the bag.

I found these at the gas station up the street from my house, and you can probably find them at your local gas stations, convenience, and grocery stores for around $2-$3.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these things!! They are way better than their sister the gummy worms. I love combo of the flavors of these much more better! Plus they're WAY BIGGER than the worms. Price is fair I usually buy two to three bags at a time just because they go so quickly at our house. Love these!
Erin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty these gummy's were when I bought them! The flavors were great and I just loved the octopus shape because it is just so fun and cute! I would definitely buy these again, however, I was slightly disappointed in the amount that came in the bag for the price. There should be more in the bag for how much the price was.
Kalynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 11.5 oz more...
I love this candy. It's a little sour. It's sweet. Its a good value. I like the shape of the candy. It's affordable to buy. I buy this candy at my Walmart. I buy this candy all the time. I recommend this candy to anyone who likes candy.
Katelyn S.
I love all Trolli Sour gummies but there is something so fun about having tiny little octopus gummi candy! They're delicious and just the right amount of sour. I could eat these any time and the price is great. Matter fact, I wish I had some right now!
Alondra S.
Omg! Where do I even get started trolli already has some of the best candy in the world!! But this Ohhh mama these lil octopus babies are soooo good I can eat them nonstop they are so good whenever I'm eating them in public I recommend them to everyone! That's just how good they are I don't know how they did it but Trolli is soo winning!! Haribo who?!?
Andrea C.
I think these trollis are so cute It's weird but I love to eat these by eating one leg at a time sounds really weird but there really fun, it's a fun candy that I would buy over and over again there really good and affordable sometimes I find these in the 99 cent store I would recommend these to everyone all candy lovers they are really good
Ashley H.
if i go to the store for movie night , this is always a must , 2, 3, ,4 ,shoot maybe even 5 bags of these guys! totally love the shape and the flavors are out of this world! red and blue for life, i just wish theyd add more of that flavor i specific. deff will buy over and over again!!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?