BY TROLLI #14 in Gummy Candy

Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
A delightful little critter covered in sour dust that isn't really sour. The fact that it's shaped like an octopus makes eating them a delightfully whimsical experience!

Also you can feel like a monster eating limb by limb!
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
tried these on my campus and i love them! the mix of flavors and how fun they are to eat is everything!! i always buy these when i see them! there is no alternative to these! please taste and but at least once in your life
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
First off I love the shape it’s a fun snack to have!!! Trolli knows what they are doing when it comes to candy!!! They are not expensive at all and you get a decent amount! Hands down I would recommend any of the trolli candy. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!
Kati B.
This is my favorite candy. I love sour gummy octopus! The bag is always fresh. I buy this everywhere I go. I wish it were slightly cheaper for as little candy but it's still good. I will forever buy more.
Sarah L.
These are the best! They take me back to my childhood, sour and sweet and so worth it. I love the octopus shapes too so cute. My kids love them too and I love sharing with them something I loved as a kid.
Taylor F.
Review for: Trolli Sour Brite Octopus Gummi Candy, 7 oz more...
Very yummy snack!!! Fun to eat and share with friends! I bought them from Walmart. They're just as good as regular gummy worms. I eat them on occasions, especially during movie nights. Reasonably priced!!
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the octopus sour gummies because they are HUGE. They taste so good, too! I would recommend these to the gummy worm lovers out there. I love how big they are and I think that anyone would love them.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I love sour gummies!! And these are just the right amount of sourness not to the point where it makes you make that ugly puckered face lol but just right! Sweet and sour and fantastic flavors!
Meria B.
Little Rock
Only complaint is that the orange ones are disgusting asf I swear don't eat those unless you like the flavor...if could write to the company and tell the to please take those out I would
Loren M.
Dover, NH
Do you prefer the worms or octopi?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Are the octopus as good as the night crawlers? I have never seen these before.
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
What is your favorite color/flavor?
Rachel W.
What is the difference between the bags and containers in quantity terms
Asia G.
Does anyone else love eating the legs one by one, and then eating the center piece last?